myInterview Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
myInterview promises to speed up your time-to-hire by up to 60%. Its machine learning algorithms can scan your collection of video interviews/submissions to shortlist the most suitable candidates.
myInterview's video interview software can be dropped into your existing career site through an easy to implement widget, which means you can be using video interviews in under an hour. Their customers include Facebook, Australia's Hudson recruitment, British household names P&O Ferries and Ocado.
It's worth checking out their latest module which uses machine learning to assess candidate answers on the basis of their professionalism, reasoning, etc. MyInterview takes a "glass box" (vs black box) approach to leveraging AI for their hiring analytics.
Biffa, Six Flags, Mondelez International, Facebook
- 2M+ videos processed
- 91% customer satisfaction rate
- 71% of the interviews processed with them are done in <15 min
- Their growth and profitability satisfies the rule of 40
- Live interviews
- Asynchronous interviews
- Employer branding
- Email templates
- Multi-language candidate experience
myinterview integrates with several products including Greenhouse, JobAdder, and Workable. Further integrations are also possible through Zapier.
myInterview has 5 pricing plans:
- Starter: Free forever. 1 active job, 2 user seats, 30 candidates per year, basic features.
- Growth: $39 per month. 5 active jobs, 5 user seats, 960 candidates per year, upgraded features.
- Team: $119 per month. Most popular plan. 10 active jobs, 10 user seats, 3,600 candidates per year, all Growth features plus more.
- Performance: $249 per month. 24 active jobs, 15 user seats, 8,400 candidates per year, all Team features plus more.
- Enterprise: Custom pricing. Comes with all of the features within Performance plus custom active jobs, user seats, candidates per year, and more.
With the free plan, implementing myInterview is as fast as signing up and you can start interviewing people that same day. Paid plan customers enjoy a wider set of features and services including custom onboarding, implementation, and support services.
myinterview offers 24/7 support, and they specify that it's for both customers and candidates.