Hireflix Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Designed to help SMBs streamline their recruitment process, Hireflix is an efficient, easy-to-use, one-way video interviewing software that helps hiring teams conduct asynchronous interviews at scale.
- One of the major pros of Hireflix is flexibility. Candidates can attend the interview from any country, at any time, and from any device or browser using a unique interview URL. No application, log-in, or registration is required.
- Hireflix provides a multi-language candidate experience. It supports languages like English, Spanish, French, Polish, and German, among others.
- Since the intro and outro videos are pre-recorded, recruiters don't have to spend time pitching their company to each candidate before the interview. This allows them to interview more candidates at a faster pace.
- According to users, Hireflix is super easy to implement, requires little to no technical knowledge, and provides excellent customer support.
- Since it is not a real-time interview, you don't get the opportunity to interact with the candidate.
Hireflix is an up-and-coming vendor that's great for small and medium businesses that want to focus exclusively on one-way video interviews. This company said no to legacy systems, bells & whistles, and lengthy implementations. Instead, they created a straightforward product that's racking up clients worldwide while making the hiring process easier for recruiters and candidates alike.
Within minutes of signing up, you can create an interview, add a video or text to each question, set up an average length per question, a thinking time for candidates, add your brand color, logo, and launch. You can then start sending out individual or bulk CSV invites to candidates and gather responses to share with your team. Hireflix also integrates with your existing ATS, ensuring the entire recruitment process is streamlined.
If one-way video interviews aren’t a part of your recruitment process, you won’t find Hireflix useful.
IcelandAir, Click-fil-A, CoinGecko, TravelPerk, and Sotheby’s International Realty
- Skyeng, an Edtech company in Eastern Europe uses Hireflix to conduct 4000+ interviews per month
- SoCal Counseling Center reduced their interviewing process by 90% by using Hireflix
- Recorded interviews
- Interview sharing
Hireflix provides integration with a host of third-party applications, CRMs, and ATS, including Lever, BambooHR, Recruitee, Teamtailor, JazzHR, and Workable. Further integrations are possible with GraphQL API, Zapier, and Webhooks.
After a 1-month free trial, Hireflix has three pricing plans that you can choose from. When billed annually, here's what they look like:
- Small: Priced at $75/month, this plan is ideal for businesses with less than 50 employees.
- Medium: Geared towards mid-sized companies with 50-250 employees, this plan costs $150 per month.
- Custom: Hireflix offers a custom quote for corporates, recruitment agencies, and other use-cases.
All plans allow you to build one-way interviews, invite candidates at scale, and review responses as a team. They also include unlimited users, unlimited active jobs, unlimited interview responses, integrations, and support.
Hireflix is made to be self-service, plug-and-play. Once you sign up, you can start interviewing people in under an hour. It's also extremely easy to integrate Hireflix with your existing systems.
Hireflix provides personalized onboarding and live demos for all their customers. You can also reach out to their customer support team for unlimited assistance through chat and email.
Hireflix was established in 2018 by Nacho Gonzalez Barros, a serial entrepreneur and founder of businesses like InfoJobs, Niumba, and Mailtrack. With the world shifting to remote and hybrid work, he wanted to create a solution that allowed companies to streamline their recruitment process and efficiently conduct asynchronous video interviews. And thus, Hireflix was born.