When purchasing enterprise HR software, how do you get a reputable vendor to drive their price down? How do you figure out how much to pay in the first place? And when’s the best time of the year to make your purchase?
As the definitive guide to how to secure the best possible pricing for your company when purchasing HR tech, this eBook will answer all those questions and more. We’ve rounded up proven advice from industry professionals and years of experience into a single easy-to-digest document that can become your best ally in a contract negotiation.
You’ll learn tactics like how to save up to 60% on enterprise software by being diligent with your note taking during demos, how to garner internal buy-in for projects, what to make of hidden fees, and much more.
As a sneak peak into what you can learn, here's a table of contents:
- How much can I really save on HR Software?
- How savvy buyers save up to 60% on enterprise software: Let your sales rep in on your vetting process
- How to face a negotiation: partner internally
- Mid-Section: Don’t forget to consider yearly plans
- How to get a pricing plan that’s unique for your needs: tell your story
- How to go into a negotiation with true price assessment: understand fees, T&C, and hidden costs
- How to make the season work for you: time your purchase