HRnest Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
HRnest are well-known for having excellent support and being open to customer feedback, customizing their product offering to fit the particular needs of their clients.
This vendor decided to focus on creating a solid platform for leave management, work schedules, and employee files. What's great is that you can choose from either of those modules or get them all in a single place.
HRnest is used by companies like Virgin, Red Bull, and AitonCaldwell.
- 500+ clients
- 1M holiday requests submitted
- Leave Management: Handle holiday plans and PTO requests in a couple of clicks. Employees submit them for manager approval and all parties involved are notified via email about the status of the request.
- Work Schedule: Working hours can be recorded by employees or the payroll team. The tool also calculates overtime automatically and shows a comparison between the number of hours worked to hours planned for each role.
The full HRnest platform also includes:
- Reports on recorded work time
- 1-Click export of reports to Excel
- Bulk actions
- Mobile version for the leave and schedule modules
- Personal file for employees
HRnest has a REST API. It also integrates with systems like Google Workspace, Slack, SAP, Google Calendar, Outlook, and more.
The default module, leave management, is free for less than 5 employees. After that, it can be as low as 10.50 USD per month and it subtly goes up as you add users or other modules.