Orange HRM Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
OrangeHRM takes the time to understand your business and tend to be flexible enough to find an iteration of their solution that fits you. Their tools are used by thousands of users worldwide.
This is one of the most trusted and more established names in human resource management software. They offer all the necessary features to run an HR department in the modern era, except for payroll management. Their open-source version is completely free and quite scalable, but it does require you to manage your own servers.
Through their modular solutions, OrangeHRM can be for both the small startup and the global enterprise.
Thousands of companies use one version or another of OrangeHRM. Some remarkable names include Johnny Rockets, Duke University, and RedHat.
- 100+ countries
- 10+ million leave requests
- 4+ million active users
- 500,000+ operating vacancies
- Online Training: Few of the best free HR software options come with a tool to track and manage employee accreditations beyond onboarding. This is a great way to ensure performance management, training, and even certification happens in the same place.
- Travel & Expense Tracker: Manages employee travel requests and handles expense claims with nice-to-have features like multi-currency claims, expense forms, fund allocation, and reporting.
Also included in the free version are:
- Request Desk
- Graphical Reporting
- Leave/Time-off Management
- Attendance Management
- Personnel Information Management
- Insurance & Benefits Administration
- Document Manager
- Mobile App
- & more