Rydoo Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Rydoo makes expense management easy with a mobile first approach aimed towards forecasting and analysis. It saves up time for employees and the finance team alike while ensuring compliance in multiple countries.
Rydoo is a mobile first expense management system that allows employees to quickly book travel and keep track of expenses. Their mission is to cut down on the burden of expense management for high growth companies so that employees can focus on clients, not administrative tasks.
Deloitte, Kone, Sabadell, Scania, Veon, Wise, Sodexo.
Over 1 million professionals across 195 countries are using Rydoo.
- Travel management
- Expense management
- Receipt scanning
- Per-Diem management
- Customizable spending policies
- Central billing & consolidated invoice
- Reporting and insights
- Mobile access
Rydoo integrates with several 3rd party solutions including Quickbooks, NetSuite, Sage, Xero, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Slack, Uber, Lyft, and Vat It.
- Starter: This plan costs $7 per active user per month (billed annually) and is recommended for teams with up to 50 active users. Note that a minimum of 5 active users are required to sign on.
- Growth: This plan costs $9 per active user per month (billed annually) and is recommended for teams with over 50 active users.
- Enterprise: This plan has custom pricing and is recommended for teams with over 500 active users.
Rydoo is cloud-based which makes it easy to implement. You can get started by creating a trial account for free on their website. This will enable you to test out the platform's features before making any commitments. In case you need help configuring the product, you can access Rydoo's knowledge base and look for guides or contact Rydoo's support team.
Rydoo has a help center with articles for customers to self-serve. Customers may also contact Rydoo's support team via email or chat if further help is needed. A dedicated project manager is assigned to Growth and Enterprise plan members.