PostJobFree Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
PostJobFree is simple and affordable. It is also very quick to use; employers can post jobs immediately without needing to create an account.
As its name entails, PostJobFree is a platform where businesses can post jobs for free. Jobs that are posted on the platform are distributed to over 20 job boards with minimal effort on the employer's part. The platform employs a design that's quite simple; no bells or whistles, just enough info and buttons/links for employers to get things done.
PostJobFree does not evaluate job listings, resumes, or other information posted to their site.
- MD Support Staffing
- Action Mechanical Contractors
- MSF Electric, Peace River Center
- Mediation Arbitration Services
- S & E Group
- Job posting
- Sponsored job posts
- Job post distribution to over 20 job boards
- Resume search alerts
- Resume searches
- Candidate messaging
PostJobFree can integrate with a number of applicant tracking systems (ATS). Contact your ATS provider for more information.
Companies can post jobs for free on PostJobFree. The platform also offers premium plans that cost as follows:
- $29/month: up to 2 jobs promoted + up to 30 resume contacts.
- $59/month: up to 6 jobs promoted + up to 100 resume contacts.
- $99/month: up to 15 jobs promoted + up to 200 resume contacts.
- $199/month: up to 40 jobs promoted + up to 450 resume contacts.
- $399/month: up to 100 jobs promoted + up to 1000 resume contacts.
You can immediately post jobs for free on PostJobFree. Creating an account isn't necessary for that step. You can also get a premium membership, which enables you to see the full contact details of job seekers on the site.
PostJobFree has an FAQ page that provides customers with answers to the most common questions about using the platform. The platform also has a tutorials page with helpful videos. For additional help, customers can reach out to PostJobFree's customer support team by email or phone.