Jobsoid Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Jobsoid is a great choice for early stage startups. These companies can make use of Jobsoid's Beginner plan, which is free forever, then upgrade to Jobsoid's paid offerings as they grow.
Designed for startups in their early stages, Jobsoid's free Beginner package offers helpful services for organizing the recruitment and hiring process. For businesses interested in reaching potential applicants through social media, the free plan allows for integration with Facebook.
This ATS includes custom email templates and simple one-click posting to job boards. It also supports website career page integration and offers a branded careers portal. Jobsoid's free Beginner package allows for one user and one job posting which may pose an issue for businesses looking to fill many positions. While the free version does offer online help, it's overall support is limited and does not include phone, email, or setup support. To access more features, Jobsoid does offer paid plans.
- 2,000 customers
- Job advertising tools
- Candidate sourcing tools
- Collaboration capabilities
- Candidate profiles
- Customizable pipelines
- Interview scheduling
- Real-time dashboards and reporting
Integrations are offered with Jobsoid's Pro plan.
Jobsoid's Beginner plan is free forever. They offer a few paid plans:
- Lite is $49 per month, paid annually. It adds unlimited users, resume parsing, advanced reporting, and email support to the Beginner plan's feature set.
- Standard is $99 per month, paid annually. On top of Lite's features, it adds, video screening, reference check automation, questionaiires, filering, and reviews and scorecards.
- Pro is $249 per month, paid annually. On top of Standard's features, it adds lead management, campaigns, a recruiting CRM, custom integrations, and open API access.
Only the paid plans offer sophisticated customer support.