VanHack Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
VanHack connects recruiters with top-notch tech talent in less than 48 hours. It boasts a clean user interface, a dedicated team that helps relocate new hires, virtual hiring fairs, free ATS, and much more.
Started as an online school to help Brazilians get a job in Canada, VanHack is now a platform dedicated to hiring tech talent that serves both job seekers and employers. It specifically caters to tech professionals who either want to relocate abroad or work remotely.
Job seekers create a profile, take code challenges and English verification tests, and apply to companies through a job board. Employers, on the other hand, search for skills they're looking for, and VanHack's intelligent matching algorithm connects them with qualified candidates in less than 48 hours. What's interesting is that even after the algorithmic matching, VanHack's team of experts manually looks at the match to understand if it's a good fit.
- Used by 600+ companies around the world
- A talent pool of over 250,000 candidates
- 8000 women in tech available for hire
- 3000 candidates have already been hired
- Over 100 countries involved
- 95% of offers made on VanHack are accepted
- Featured in Forbes, Time, Business Insider, among others
- Free Applicant Tracking System (ATS): Employers get a free ATS with unlimited users, interview bookings, and other basic but powerful features.
- Global Mobility Team: A dedicated team of experts that helps with the visa process, in case of relocation.
- Pre-vetted candidates: Job seekers have to undergo English verification tests, code challenges, questions from employers, and video introductions.
- Virtual hiring events: Employers can join a speed-interviewing event and get to interview many candidates. Previous attendees include companies such as SoundCloud, Rogers, and Shareworks.
- Resources: Candidates get a plethora of free and paid resources to help them improve their hireability.
- Qualified: For downloading your candidate's coding test results.
- Calendar(Google and Outlook): For scheduling, rescheduling, and canceling interviews.
VanHack is completely free for job seekers. For employers, posting a job, booking an interview, and searching for tech talent are free of cost. VanHack only charges employers when a candidate is hired.
The fee per hire is 20% of the annual salary. There's also a three-month 100% refund guarantee, in case the new hire doesn't make it past the probation period.
The implementation process is pretty simple and quick. All you have to do is type in your business email and the skills you're looking for in a hire. VanHack will then send you a list of high-quality candidates. Once you sign up, you'll also get a free ATS to track potential hires.
From candidates who have managed to relocate abroad, to recruiters who are impressed by the amazing pool of candidates, VanHack has many success stories to brag about. Much can be found on the 'Case Study' section on their website.