GoHire Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
The ability of GoHire.io to post on multi-site is key advantages it has over its competitors. From talking to users, it is evident that users love the fact they manage their hiring process from one point without having to login to several platforms. Its cheap cost makes it more appealing to small businesses due to the number of features they provide at lower cost in comparison to their competitors.
There are both pros and cons to using GoHire.io. Let's take a look at some of the most important ones:
- One user appreciated the in-app messaging and email saying “Great templating for messages and emails.” They further liked the fact that they were able to control the on-boarding process as well as display jobs on the website.
- The platform is easy to use and helps businesses keep track of their hiring process by providing them with tools to manage job postings, candidate screening, interview scheduling, and offer management.
- GoHire.io makes it possible to post jobs on multiple job boards giving the user a wide variety of applicants. Therefore, hiring managers and founders can manage the applicants from numerous job boards on one platform. One user stated that they used to receive three job applications for €12.8 when using LinkedIn Jobs paid advertisements, but are now receiving 50+ applicants every month for free while using GoHire.
- The HR team appreciates that GoHire.io has a responsive customer support team. One user even appreciated that they were happy that their feedback was taken seriously and implemented on the ATS.
- GoHire.io does not support sending SMS to the applicants.
- While GoHire.io has received a lot of positive feedback about its platform, a significant number of users who had bought lifetime deals via AppSummo felt let down when the company discontinued the plan despite stating that it was a lifetime deal.
- One user complained that they were not able to upload multiple file formats for candidates. They were only able to upload PDF files.
GoHire.io is an ATS focused on small businesses that are looking for a cost effective way to maximize their hiring potential. The company offers multi-site job-listings to increase the number of potential applicants a company can receive from one job post. The platform also has extra features such as candidate screening, candidate ranking as well as candidate messaging.
The company aggregates all the data from all the job boards into one platform making it easier to interact and interpret it in reports during the hiring process. The user is able to analyze the candidate performance from the evaluation questionnaire.
The product targets small businesses with limited human resource personnel looking to automate most of the major HR functions. The set up for the platform is simple, and complimented by an elaborate guide.
In 2018, GoHire.io introduced a lifetime pal in conjunction with AppSumo, a website that offers deeply discounted software products to help businesses grow and scale. The AppSumo/GoHire.io lifetime deal gave users access to the platform for a one-time payment of $49.
Despite stating that the lifetime deal was precisely that, GoHire.io discontinued the plan shortly after its introduction. This left a bad taste in many users who felt misled and let down by the company.
Even with this setback, GoHire.io has continued growing and improving its platform. In 2019, they launched a new version of their software with enhancements like an improved user interface, better candidate management features, and integrations with popular job boards like Indeed and LinkedIn.
If you're looking for a comprehensive hiring solution that can post open positions across several platforms GoHire.io is worth checking out. Just be sure to read the fine print on any deals or discounts before you commit!
Snagajob, Promoter, Sweetberry, Swapcard, Voucher Cart.
- The company processed over 2,000,000 applications in the year 2021
- Serves over 2,500 customers
- Have over 100,000 monthly users
Employer Branding - GoHire.io has three main features that help in employer branding : customizable career pages, custom domains, and a job listing widget.
- Customizable Career page - GoHire.io Allows you to customize your career page to fit your brand story. This is very helpful as it helps the brand remain consistent. The career page can only be pointed to one domain which is a disadvantage for a company that has multiple sites.
- Custom domains - GoHire.io gives you the ability to point your domain to your customized career page. You will need to create a subdomain in order to point it to the career page.
- Job listing widget - GoHire.io provides a job listing widget for listing open positions on your career page. One downside however is that the user is not able to turn the widget off when there are no current vacancies.
Post to Multiple Job Sites - This GoHire feature allows you to publish 15+ job sites at a go for free.
Candidate Tracking - The ATS enables you to keep your team up-to-date on the status of every candidate. It also allows you to quickly identify and target particular prospects in your applicant tracking system, rank the outstanding, filter the rejected, and search for the applicants you want to move through to interview.
Recruitment Marketing - You can advertise your jobs on the best job boards in the world with GoHire. This puts your ads in front of millions of people and increases your chances of finding the right candidate you need to grow your business.
Interview Scheduling Software - Using this tool, candidate self-scheduling on GoHire is integrated with your team's calendar so that they may select the best times for meetings.
Recruitment CRM – GoHire.io’s Candidate CRM enables you to use real-time data and metrics to look at the suitable candidates in your pipeline and make smart decisions about which candidates will be the best fit for your job and your business.
Optimization Insights with Reports- Your hiring campaign is optimized with robust reports about your candidates giving you a holistic insight from all angles.
Candidate Screening - This GoHire feature lets you make your own evaluation templates to share with your coworkers and ensure your hiring process is efficient and cooperative.
GoHire.io offers three pricing plans to meet the needs of businesses. The plans provide flexible schedules for both monthly and annual payments. The company also offers a cancel anytime policy that is helpful when a business is not hiring. For new users, the company offers a free 14-day trial. The plans are:
- Starter costs £58 per month (about $74) and includes baseline features, with 3 active job posts, 3 active talent pools, Interview Scheduler & Calendar Sync, Customizable Pipeline Stages, and unlimited team members.
- Growth costs £83 per month (about $125) and provides everything from Starter plus 10 Active Job Posts, Talent Pools, Application Form Editor, Bulk Actions, Team Inbox, and @Mention Team members.
- Pro costs £165 per month (about $241) and provides all Growth features Plus Unlimited Active Job Posts, Automated Stage Actions, Advanced Reporting, Selection Questionnaires, Interview Scorecards, Careers Page Editor, Slack Integration, Zapier Integration, Audit Log, and Priority Support.
The following are some of the integrations supported by GoHire.io: Slack, Zapier, Indeed, LinkedIn, Google, Monster, ZipRecruiter, Glassdoor, Adzuna, etc.
GoHire.io offers free trials for 14 days that anyone can sign up for on the site. Once you sign up, you can immediately proceed to list positions available in your market. This can be done in less than 10 minutes or even less when using the available templates. Further set-up includes customizing your careers page depending on the plan that you have subscribed which can be redirected to your website.
From there on, you can post jobs directly on various job boards with just a click. The software will also help sort applications as they come in and keep track of correspondence between you and the applicants. It is important to note that this tool does not stop at tracking applications; it will also take care of scheduling interviews and managing them as well.
In addition to this, the platform offers access to a powerful tool that helps you rate applicants. This allows for a better way of shortlisting candidates as it gives an overview of who is the best fit for each job. The software also makes it easy to get new hires onboard by collecting necessary documents.
The features available on this platform make it highly user-friendly and easy to use. Most of the actions can be completed with a few clicks, which is excellent for users who want to avoid wasting time on complex processes.
The company offers a wide range of resources to help customers be successful. The resources include an extensive knowledge base, video tutorials, webinars, and email support. The company also offers a customer success team that is available to answer questions and provide assistance.
The knowledge base is very comprehensive and includes articles on topics such as job boards, sourcing candidates, screening candidates, and hiring. The video tutorials are beneficial and provide step-by-step instructions on how to use the platform. The webinars are also very informative and provide valuable information on topics such as recruiting strategies, applicant tracking, and candidate assessment. The customer success team is very responsive and provides excellent support.
GoHire.io was founded in 2016 by a team of passionate entrepreneurs led by Chris Smith who saw the potential of using technology to make the hiring process more efficient and effective.
The company's mission is to use data and analytics to help businesses make better hiring decisions, and they have developed a platform that does just that.
GoHire.io's platform helps businesses by providing them with access to data that they can use to make informed decisions about which candidates are the best fit for their open positions.
The company has already helped hundreds of businesses on the hiring process, and they are just getting started. If you're looking for a better way to find and hire the best candidates for your open positions, GoHire.io is worth checking out.