Document360 Reviews in 2022: Alternatives, Pricing, Reviews - SSR
Document360 offers a simple yet powerful KMS that works as a central knowledge base for any organization. It is packed with smart tools and integrations that make it easy for knowledge employees to create, share, and manage their documents.
Document360 enables users to create, organize, and share documents using the familiar Google Docs interface. Its smart search engine is among its best features, which makes it easy for workers to find what they need with a quick tip.
It offers dynamic document workflows, allowing users to define and customize their entire process. Document360 also enables organizations to set triggers and actions based on document properties and metadata.
Document360 lacks a mobile app that you can use on the fly, while support information is a bit sparse.
Document360's customer list includes big names such as McDonald's, Stackify, Harvard University, Porche, and Mambu.
- Served 10,000 people from 80 countries and over 300 businesses
- 600+ articles authored within the system (WhatFix IDG)
- Document management: Document360 allows for more streamlined documentation, letting users see what changed, who did it, and when they made changes.
- Version control: This feature enables you to see previous versions of the knowledge base when allowed, which is perfect for documentation with software builds.
- Search: With the search tool, users can find exactly what they need with a few easy keywords.
Other Document360 features include:
- Workflow automation and approval
- Knowledge base assistant
- Versioning and rollback
Document360 offers a pricing model billed either monthly or annually, paid per project or month. All bundles include migration support.
- The Startup bundle starts at $99 and includes two team accounts, one knowledge base version, 50GB storage, public knowledge base, unlimited articles and revisions, customization and branding, article templates, and tag management.
- The Business bundle starts at $299 and includes ten team accounts and two knowledge base versions. It offers everything in Startup together with a private knowledge base, unlimited reader accounts, analytics, export to PDF, and a knowledge base assistant.
- The Enterprise bundle starts at $499 and includes 15 team accounts and two knowledge base versions. It provides everything in Business together with security groups and roles, enterprise SSO, audit logging, workflow, ticket deflector, and search within attachments.
- The Enterprise Plus bundle requires you to contact the Document360 support team. This tier includes everything in Enterprise together with private hosting, premium support, additional security, and more.
Document360 starts users with a credit-card-free 14-day trial. All you need to do is visit their pricing section and pick the bundle you plan to use. Setup is straightforward and needs very little technical expertise.
Document360 offers a support line for all its customers, available every weekday from 4 AM to 10 PM GMT. Customers can connect with a live chat, drop a support ticket, or read through their self-service documentation.