Vettery Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2021
Vettery uses data science and a human touch to match companies with pre-vetted talent. Their online hiring marketplace allows teams to engage with quality tech, sales, and finance candidates across a variety of industries. They offer flexible pricing models to cater to the number of hires a company plans on making.
Humana, iHeartRadio, Shutterstock, Zendesk, Capital One
- Vettery was launched in 2014.
- Vettery has over 20,000 qualified candidates.
- Searchable talent database
- Weekly updates on top candidates
- Interview scheduling
Vettery integrates with several 3rd party solutions including DressForSuccess, Lever, Criteria Corp, YearUp, and Greenhouse.
- Starter Plan: Best for ad hoc hiring needs and small teams, this plan requires no up-front commitment and no access fees. However, a 15% success fee is applicable per hire.
- Basic Plan: Best for teams with limited hiring needs, this plan costs $995 per month and $9,500 fee per hire.
- Unlimited Plan: Best for large or growing teams with constant hiring needs, this plan has a custom and fixed recurring access fee and no hiring fees. Contact Vettery's sales team to learn more.
All Vettery employer customers are assigned a dedicated Account Partner to provide assistance and support throughout the recruiting process. Customers may also reach out to Vettery's support team by email if they run into any issues with the platform.