TripActions Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
TripActions is a go-to software by much of the Fortune 500 for travel expenses.
Companies like Lyft, Dropbox, Robinhood and many more use TripActions to help manage employee travel, and the related expenses that come out of it. Employees can use the app to book travel within the existing expense policy. You can also use this to allow third parties like consultants to book travel. Expenses are automatically pulled into HR and accounting software in real time.
Medium, Lyft, Pinterest, Zoom, Toast, SurveyMonkey, Okta, Glassdoor, Primark.
- TripActions is used by nearly 4000 global enterprises.
- TripActions has a program adoption rate of over 90%.
- TripActions has a traveler satisfaction rate of over 93%.
- Travel management
- Customizable approval process
- Customizable workflows
- Booking management
- Expense tracking and management
- Accounting automation
- Multi-currency support
- Alerts and reminders
- Reporting and insights
- Mobile access
TripActions integrates with several 3rd party solutions including ADP, BambooHR, Slack, G Suite, Namely. Okta, Coupa, Spendesk, JetBlue, Expensify, AWS, Airalo, BookKeeper360, Certify, Divvy, Upflex, Teampay, and Stasher.
- TripActions Travel Edition: This package provides users with access to TripActions' global corporate travel booking and management solution.
- TripActions Travel and Liquid Spend Edition: This package provides users with access to TripActions' unified corporate travel and spend management platform.
The pricing of the above packages isn't disclosed on TripActions' website. Contact a sales representative for a price quote.
TripActions' platform pricing includes unlimited access to account management and worldwide 24/7 travel agent support through phone, chat, and email. Courses on managing unused tickets, building dynamic policy and more are also available upon request.