Totango Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Totango offers a suite of feature-rich customer success products with both permanently free and customizable enterprise pricing plans for companies of any size.
Established in 2010, Totango quickly climbed the ranks to become one of the top-ranked companies in customer success. Spark, its customer success platform, is a goal-oriented software tool that has delivered for companies from startups to Fortune 100 enterprises.
With detailed reports and playbooks among other features, the platform has been shown to increase onboarding, product adoption, and revenue growth for thousands of businesses.
- Over 5,000 business customers
- 20-point increase in year-over-year retention (Monster)
- Over 130% increase in quarter over quarter net dollar expansion (Zoom)
- Over 50% new product adoption (NTT)
- Configurable toolkits: Create and configure toolkits for communication templates, best practices, and scorecards to meet customer expectations.
- Automation: Set action plans to be triggered by pre-defined criteria so you won't miss anything.
- Account management: Increase trust with your customers by mutually setting goals and tracking progress.
Totango also has capabilities for:
- Health scores
- 360 views
- Customer segmentation
- Tasks and timelines
- Support tickets
- MS Dynamics
Totango offers two subscription plans:
- Community (for companies getting started with customer success): Free forever, for up to three users, one success team, and standard features
- Enterprise (for companies with larger customer bases): Custom (with free 30-day trial), for a custom number of users, unlimited success teams, implementation support, and designated success manager
To get started, schedule a demo by providing details including your business email, company name, and the number of employees. For the free plan, just make an account to use the customer success software without charge for three users.
Totango has many case studies from satisfied companies available on its website. It also has extensive guides on its support page. In addition, Totango regularly posts updates on uptime, scheduled maintenance, and past incidents for transparency. For questions, fill in the support form to submit a request or ask on the Totango community page.