Together Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Together's mentorship software helps companies run comprehensive employee mentoring programs at scale, from registration to reporting.
Together is a platform that's focused on mentorship; companies can use it to run all sorts of mentorship programs, including ones that support onboarding, DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion), and employee development initiatives. Seeing how mentorship is also key to growing and retaining top talent, the platform comes in handy to support companies during their succession planning and leadership shifts.
Reddit, 7-eleven, First Horizon, Project Access
- Founded in 2018
- Used in 80+ countries
- Built-in LMS
- Mentoring program management
- Mentor/coach matching
- Certification & licensing
- Goal management
- Competency management
- Career development
- Self-service portal
- Mobile access
- HRIS Integration: UKG Pro, Workday HCM, SuccessFactors, Paylocity, BambooHR, Ceridian Dayforce, ADP Workforce Now, Oracle PeopleSoft / Cloud HCM, Cornerstone
- 2-Way Calendar Integration: Microsoft Office 365, Google G Suite
- Video Conferencing Integration: Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet
- Starter: This plan suits companies with less than 500 Employees and costs $5,000 a year for up to 50 users.
- Professional: This plan suits companies with more than 500 Employees and has custom pricing. Contact Together's team for more information.
Together has product documentation for customers to self-serve. Customers may also call Together's customer support team via email if further help is needed.