Redbooth Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Redbooth packs AI and machine learning capabilities that power predictive task assignment and task scheduling, enabling users to maximize project resources with maximum efficiency.
Redbooth is an online collaboration tool that helps teams manage tasks and communicate better so projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner. In addition to tasks and project management, Redbooth facilitates Gantt charts and Kanban boards' creation, time tracking, and video chatting. Their platform also leverages 39 million historical tasks and a billion data points to offer predictive task assignment and scheduling capabilities.
- Leidar London
- Indiana University
- 4Site Studios
- El Tiempo
- 620K team
- 1.9M projects
- 39M tasks
- Task and subtask management
- Gantt charts
- Kanban boards
- Time tracking
- Video meetings
Redbooth can integrate with several third-party business apps including Box, Cisco Spark, Clockify, Dropbox, Google Drive, Hubstaff, Okta, Paydirt, Slack, TestLodge, and WebEx Teams. Further integrations are also possible through Zapier.
Redbooth has four plans. When billed annually, they cost as follows:
- Free: This plan is free of charge and is limited to 2 users, 2 workspaces, and 2GB of storage.
- Pro: For $9 per user per month, Pro plan users can create unlimited workspaces and use Redbooth's time tracking and HD video meetings features.
- Business: For $15 per user per month, Business plan users can have access to all features on the Pro plan, along with resource management, advanced subtasks, and Redbooth Predict (AI-powered project management assistance).
- Enterprise: As Redbooth's most premium offering, the Enterprise plan encompasses everything Redbooth has to offer along with priority support and dedicated customer success management. Contact Redbooth's Sales team for a price quote.
You can get started with Redbooth without having to contact a Sales rep. Simply head to their website and click the Get Started FREE button at the top-right corner. This will take you to a page where you can create a trial account to test the platform's features and offerings.
Redbooth has a help center with articles and video tutorials that customers can access at any time. If further assistance is required, customers can submit a support request. Phone support, as well as product training services, are available to Enterprise plan customers.