Miro Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Miro is very easy to use and quick to set up; you can create an account in just 90 seconds and start building collaborative whiteboards as well as brainstorming ideas with your team.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that helps distributed teams work efficiently together. With customizable boards, video chatting, presentations, file sharing, and many other features, Miro equips teams with everything they need to stay organized and focus on delivering the right products and/or services for their target consumers.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- 20M+ users
- 95% of the Fortune 100 use Miro
- Collaborative whiteboard creation and editing
- Commenting and video chatting
Miro Integrates with several third-party solutions including Slack, Jira, Google Drive, and Sketch. Visit Miro's Marketplace to learn more.
Miro has four plans. When billed annually, they cost as follows:
- Free: This plan is free of charge and is ideal for teams to get started.
- Team: Designed for small businesses looking to boost their collaboration and workflow, this plan costs $8 per member per month.
- Business: The Business plan is a full-featured version of Miro and costs $16 per member per month.
- Enterprise: The Enterprise plan has custom pricing and is designed for companies seeking enterprise-grade workflows, controls, integrations, and support. Contact Miro's Sales team for a quote.
It's very easy to get started with Miro. Just head to their website and click Sign up free. This will take you to a page where you can quickly create an account and start testing the platform.
Miro has a help center with resources that are accessible 24/7. They also have an online community where users can interact with one another, as well as share tips and best practices about the platform's use.