Lucas James Talent Partners, an Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Lucas James Talent Partners isn't the traditional RPO company, they offer flexible, on-demand solutions that scale to match the current recruitment needs of businesses that require additional bandwidth for multiple openings or one-off positions.
LJTP is a leading Recruitment Process Outsourcing company that offers scalable solutions, a dedicated delivery manager, and recruiting assistance for every step of the recruiting process. They provide demand-based support and dedicated recruiters to create extra bandwidth. LJTP utilize AI technology to support their recruitment processes and engagements.
LJTP employs full lifecycle recruiters with a minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience, and a majority have experience in the agency/RPO sphere. The RPO is based in the United States and currently focuses on hiring needs in the US as well.
Their recruiters have diverse experience and enable LJTP to cater to organizations with varying products and services.
XSELL Technologies, Rewards Network, YipitData, Project44
- 1000+ client placements
- LJTP has been proven to save 40 to 60% for clients in comparison to traditional staffing firms
- Over 100+ satisfied customers as of Q1 2022
- Demand-based Support: Scale support up or down based on your current hiring demand.
- Variable Recruitment Solutions: Each engagement is uniquely structured to fit into your processes and systems.
- Dedicated Full Lifecycle Recruiters: Get a dedicated recruiter to provide your business with extra bandwidth to avoid costly contingent recruitment fees.
- Retained Search: This model helps organizations that require additional bandwidth but don't have a high volume of open positions. It is perfect for one-off hires, senior level hires, or niche hires.
LJTP also has capabilities for:
- Use of AI Technology for the entire recruitment process
- Dedicated delivery manager
- Recruitment support for all engagements
- Proactive customer sourcing
- Recruitment assistance for clients with different products/services
- Tough-to-fill positions
LJTP offers a flat base rate plus a very modest fee for each successful placement with their FlexTeam offering.
To get started with LJTP you can visit their website and contact them through the "Get in Touch" form. After this, they'll introduce their recruitment model to you. Depending on the required additional bandwidth of your organization, LJTP offers either FlexTeam dedicated resources to embed within your team or Retained Search as solutions. The FlexTeam is for companies that have multiple open positions or volume-based bandwidth. However, the Retained Search is for companies that have tough-to-fill positions or one-off open positions. Basically, LJTP implements their recruitment solutions based on the number of available positions and the nature of your open roles/job families.