inSided Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
With highly customizable designs and best practices in customer engagement, inSided is an excellent customer community platform specially made for B2B software, telecommunications, and consumer online service industries.
inSided is a customer community platform created specifically for B2B SaaS businesses. With a focus on improving customer engagement through the power of community, the platform promises rapid growth in businesses' user bases in just six weeks. This is made possible with inSided content creation strategies, health checks, benchmarking, training, and more.
- 50% increase in self-service
- 80% increase in customer engagement
- 20% customer-initiated roadmap
- KPIs exceeded by 95% of customers
- Gamification engine: Boost engagement and improve customer retention with gamification practices such as award badges and leaderboards.
- Knowledge base: Build a resource library with best practices, tutorials, guides, and user-generated content.
inSided also has capabilities for:
- In-app embeddables
- Product feedback and ideation
- Product updates
- Online events
inSided integrates with several third-party apps, including Salesforce, Gainsight, Mixpanel, Slack, Zendesk, Google Analytics, Skilljar, Jira, and Miro. Further integrations can be made through Zapier and inSided's open API.
inSided offers three pricing plans:
- Professional: This plan is ideal for businesses building their first branded community, with basic features and three admin seats.
- Businesses: Designed for building integrated communities, this plan offers five admin seats, user groups, ideation, customer feedback, advanced gamification, CRM and ticketing integration, and customer success support.
- Enterprise: Businesses that need advanced integrations and custom requirements may opt for the Enterprise plan, which provides 10 admin seats, dedicated customer success support, advanced CS integrations, and custom security requirements, volumes, and terms and conditions.
Request a personalized quote by providing details, including your work email, company, number of employees, and industry.
Book a demo by providing the details mentioned above. The steps for onboarding are as follows:
- Project kick-off: Form project teams and plan the scope of the project.
- Platform configuration: Deliver and implement technical requirements and begin training for moderation and community management.
- Final platform training: Finalize integrations and prepare to go live.
- Go live and initial success: Launch your community with regular evaluation.
Customers can contact inSided via a website form which will be answered within 24 hours. Alternatively, you can also access the inSpired Community, a hub for community questions and updates. inSided also has a page for case studies where many of its customers share success stories and benchmarks achieved with the platform.