HackerRank Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
With over 2,500 customers, including 25% of Fortune 100 companies, HackerRank is one of the largest technical assessment and remote interview solutions available.
HackerRank allows companies to deeply understand the skill sets of potential engineer hires through both automated code screens and live programming exercises. Their 2,500 customers include small engineering teams all the way up through Stripe, Goldman Sachs and LinkedIn. From data scientists of full stack engineers, HackerRank can help you identify the best talent, set a consistent hiring bar, and generally improve your recruiting process.
Cisco, Twitter, Bloomberg, VMware, Airbnb
- 2,600+ Customers (over 25% of Fortune 100 companies use HackerRank)
- 16+ million Developers
- 170 million Code Submissions Across all assessments and interviews
- Curated and custom assessments
- Virtual whiteboarding
- Code reviews
- Score ranking
- Plagiarism detection
HackerRank integrates with a variety of HR software, including Workable, Avature, Greenhouse, Jobvite, JazzHr, Lever, Taleo, and more.
Aside from their free trial, HackerRank has four plans. When billed annually, they cost as follows:
- Interview: This plan costs $25 per month.
- Individual: This plan costs $249 per month.
- Team:This plan costs $599 per month.
- Enterprise Platform: This plan has custom pricing. Contact HackerRank's Sales team for a quote.
Implementation timeframes for HackerRank will vary depending on the plan you choose. You can get a custom implementation plan if you're going with the higher-end pricing schemes, or start in minutes with the free trial.
HackerRank has a Customer Success department, 99.95% availability, an ISO 27001 certification, and are GDPR compliant. They also have several self-service resources like a knowledge base, tutorial videos, and regular training webinars, as well as support services via phone and email.