CoderPad Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
CoderPad's technical interview and screening tool is simple, fast, and powerful. It emulates a real-world, working environment and lets candidates write programs that run.
CoderPad allows technical teams to replace whiteboard interviews (or even worse, over the phone interviews where candidates are expected to program in a text editor that won't even run their code) with a live programming environment that can facilitate both in person and virtual interviews. Their solution lets applicants work in real time on a problem in an IDE where they can test their solutions and collaborate with your team - see their skills, style and smarts as they solve real problems. Customers include Lyft, AirBnB, Dropbox and many more.
Slack, Netflix, Shopify, Snowflake, One Medical
- 3,300+ customers
- 40+ countries
- 3 million+ interviews in CoderPad
- 90,000+ interviews per month
- Test wizard and random questions
- Gamified test sessions
- Automated rankings
- Global benchmark scoring
- Cheating protection
- Test report exports
- Candidate anonymization
CoderPad currently offers integration with Greenhouse and Lever. Customers may contact CoderPad's support team and request further ATS integrations.
CoderPad has three plans
- Personal: For $50 per month, this plan accommodates a single-user plan to collaborate with candidates on writing working code.
- Team: For $250 per month, this plan facilitates collaboration on questions, files, and databases.
- Business: For $750 per month, this plan equips companies with the tools they need for high-volume interviewing.
To get started with CoderPad, simply head to their website and click the Free Trial button at the top right corner. This will take you to a page where you can create a trial account and test out the platform's features before making commitments.
Coderpad has guides that simplify getting started. If customers need further help, they can reach out to CoderPad's support team via email.