Coderbyte Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - SSR 2022
Coderbyte enables brands to filter programming prospects via pre-built challenge templates, code pairing sessions, and take-home projects. It also detects plagiarism by identifying prospects copying code and leaving assessment pages.
Coderbyte is a self-serve code assessment pre-employment testing solution for interviews, screening, and take-home projects.
The platform allows recruiters to create custom coding challenges in various programming languages, conduct remote interviews in real-time, use templates to create customizable code screening assessments, and simulate whiteboard sessions with prospects that allow for cooperative feedback and analysis. A major goal of this solution is to enable companies to filter out unqualified prospects.
Coderbyte isn't a good fit for businesses that don't require technical roles.
- Best Buy
- Johnson Controls
- Companies working with Coderbyte have been known to save interview and screening time.
- Coderbyte allows recruiters to pick from any of their 400+ coding challenges or library of questions to create assessments for all technical roles in minutes.
- Take-home Projects: Coderbyte allows technical recruiters to offer their top prospects take-home projects. These are real-world assignments that businesses can view, run, and analyze online via Coderbyte's GitHub integration.
- Real-time Code Pairing: Carry out live remote interviews and code-pairing with prospects in a real-time programming environment.
Coderbyte also has capabilities for:
- Activity Dashboard
- Assessment Management
- Candidate Comparison
- Applicant Tracking
- Automatic Grading
- Customizable Branding
- Google search embed
- Code playback
- Customizable Templates
- Real-Time Analytics and Reporting
- Third-Party Integrations
- Workflow Management
- Two-Way Audio & Video
- Plagiarism detection
- In-platform Jupyter notebook
Coderbyte offers Zapier integrations allowing you to connect to over 1000 ATS and collaboration solutions.
The solution is available on an annual or monthly subscription and offers a 14-day free trial.
Coderbyte offers 3 pricing plans:
- Monthly Plan: This plan costs $199 per month.
- Annual Plan: The annual plan costs $1188 at $99 per month.
- Pay Per Candidate Plan: This plan costs $10 per candidate and allows you to invite up to 50 candidates.
The recruiter needs to go to the platform and choose a subscription plan. This can either be monthly, annual, or per candidate. After checkout, the recruiter has access to an easy-to-use dashboard. From this location, recruiters can conduct interviews, carry out screenings, and create take-home projects. The solution is completely self-serve and doesn't have any complexities for implementation. Their onboarding process is also very fast and there are a ton of templates to simplify the use of key functions.