Freshsales Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - SSR 2022
Freshsales is an all-in-one account management suite that includes sales and customer support features, including a useful free version, with a solid CS through live chat, email, and phone support.
SMBs can quickly implement the Freshsales CRM on the go, either through the desktop version or through the Freshsales mobile app. It's an easy-to-install system that provides pricing tiers that make sense for any company, AI-powered forecasting and insights, and a bevy of customization options that appeal to businesses that need frictionless software. It is simple and light, making it a solid pick for SMBs.
What makes Freshsales unique is their free version, which allows teams to test out the product and see if it suits their needs. It can also be a fantastic gateway to more features for smaller companies once they're ready to move up to higher tiers.
As with most products, many Freshsales features are held behind higher tier options. For example, reporting is not included in the free version, while the lead generation feature is available only in the Enterprise version.
Freshsales is trusted by businesses worldwide, with different name brands like Sify, Cadence Health, Blue Nile, Dyson, PharmEasy, and Klarna.
- 40% increase in monthly recurring revenue within six months (Synergy ES)
- 88% increase in revenue (Top Digital Agency)
- 30% increase in customer reach-out (Vantage Circle)
- Messaging: Freshsales includes a messaging system, allowing you to communicate with customers easily. Since it is integrated with their CRM, you can see all interactions and correspondence with customers in one place.
- Cloud telephony: Freshsales includes a robust phone system, allowing you to manage incoming phone calls, set up call queues, and manage calls. You can enable call recording as well.
- Notes: Freshsales includes a notes system that lets you take notes on the go. You can keep records of calls, meetings, and interactions with customers.
- Reports: Freshsales offers comprehensive and customizable reports, allowing you to track and monitor sales, support tickets, and more.
Freshsales covers many unique features that businesses would enjoy, including:
- Contact lifecycle staging
- Custom fields
- Sales sequences
- Omni-channel communication
- Marketing automation
Freshsales offers integrations with several third-party apps, including Gmail, DocuSign, PandaDoc, Paypal, Quickbooks, Xero, Slack, and Outlook. The platform can also connect with other tools through Zapier and the Freshsales API.
Freshsales has three paid plans:
- Growth: This starts at $15 per user per month, with features including visual sales pipelines, product catalogs, and custom reports and dashboards.
- Pro: This starts at $39 per user per month, with more features including multiple sales pipelines, AI-powered insights, and chat campaigns.
- Enterprise: This plan starts at $69 per user per month, with advanced features including custom modules, AI-powered forecasting, and a dedicated account manager.
Freshsales also offers a free tier that provides limited features for contact and account management, contact lifecycle stages, built-in phone, chat, and email, 24x5 support, and a mobile app.
Freshsales requires users to sign up first and pick which tier option they want. If companies want to start with the paid options, they can utilize their 21-day free trial before running the paid version.
Phone, chat, and email support is available 24x5 for all plans, including the free version, while Enterprise subscribers have a dedicated account manager. The platform also offers a knowledge base for how-to's and best practices. In addition, customers can submit a support ticket in the Freshsales support portal or ask questions on the community page.