Fiix Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Fiix is affordable, comprehensive, and very user friendly. Its AI powered software CMMS helps you manage work orders, assets, and parts in just a few clicks.
Fiix is a great CMMS platform for companies looking to decrease paperwork, and move to a proactive maintenance strategy vs constantly dealing with broken assets.
Liberty, Equinor, Magna, NexTier, Siemens, Old Castle.
- 6,284,723 work orders managed by Fiix teams every year
- 3,499,876 PMs scheduled with Fiix every year
- 2,000,178 assets are managed by Fiix every day
- Maintenance management
- Asset management
- Work order management
- Inventory management
- Reporting and analytics
- Mobile access
Fiix integrates seamlessly with various business systems, sensors, PLCs, and HMIs. Further integrations are also possible through Fiix's REST-based APIs.
- Free: With this plan, customers can try a free version of Fiix's CMMS to create work orders, manage preventive maintenance tasks, build asset hierarchies, and more from their desktop or mobile device.
- Basic: This plan is ideal for smaller maintenance teams wanting to set up preventive maintenance tasks, create work orders, track maintenance metrics, see inventory levels, and more. The Basic plan is priced at $40 per user per month. Customers on this plan can also enjoy 1 month of usage for free with annual billing.
- Professional: This plan is a comprehensive maintenance management solution for large teams with features that allow them to manage work across multiple sites, build custom reports, manage inventory, access AI-powered analytics, and more. The Professional plan is priced at $60 per user per month. Customers on this plan can also enjoy 1 month of usage for free with annual billing.
- Enterprise: A full-featured, customizable maintenance solution with tools for advanced maintenance management, security, regulatory compliance, AI-powered reporting, and more. The pricing of the Enterprise plan is determined upon an evaluation of your company's size and needs. Contact a Fiix sales representative to learn more.
Fiix is cloud-based which makes it easy to implement (there isn't anything for you to download or physically install on-premise). All you need is access to a mobile device or a browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
You don't need to go through the sales team to get a trial account. You can sign up for one for free on their website, no credit card required.
Fiix has a help center with articles for customers to self-serve. Customers may also contact Fiix's customer support team if further help is needed. Training and implementation assistance are also available upon request.