Expensify Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Expensify is an awesome choice for individuals or sole proprietors needing an inexpensive solution to expense management.
Expensify is a simple to use expense tracking software that is great for individuals, or larger companies. In fact, their customer base includes the likes of Pinterest, Stripe, The Miami Dolphins and many more. It's an easy yet powerful way to keep track of expenses so you can save time and focus on what matters - your business.
Github, Pinterest, Xero, BirchBox, Miami Dolphins, Stripe, Tribeca Film Festival, Atlassian.
- Expensify was founded in 2008.
- Expense reports with Expensify take 83% less time.
- Expensify Card (corporate card)
- Receipt scanning
- Next-day reimbursement
- Automatic approval workflows
- Automatic accounting sync
- Mobile access
Expensify integrates with several 3rd party solutions including Bill.com, FinancialForce, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle Netsuite, QuickBooks,Sage, Xero, Greenhouse, Gusto, TSheets, Workday, Zenefits, Star, Practice Engine, CCH, Thomson Reuters, Uber, Lyft, HotelTonight, ScanSnap by Fujitsu, SpotHero, Trainline, Revel Systems, Grab, SaneBox, Automatic, The Parking Spot, ParkWhiz, Jettly, Roomex, Hotel Engine, Global VaTax, Taxback International, Nextravel, Egencia, TravelPerk, TripActions. AirPlus, Upside Travel, Lola, Pana, Tripcatcher, Flight Sugar, and Gallop.
For individuals: Expensify has two plans for individuals. These plans are free for up to 25 SmartScans (receipt scanning) a month and paid for anything beyond that quota. These plans are:
- Track: This plan's pricing starts at $4.99 per month and is designed for individuals and sole proprietors to track receipts and expenses.
- Submit: This plan's pricing starts at $4.99 per month and is designed for employees and small business owners to send receipts to managers or accountants.
For groups: Expensify has two groups plans that come with Expensify's card. These plans provide users with access to Expensify's end-to-end expense management solution and can be trialed for free for up to six-week. Beyond that duration, the pricing of Expensify's group plans is as follows:
- Collect: This plan's pricing starts at $5 per user per month and is designed for teams and organizations to automate receipt collection and reimbursement.
- Control: This plan's pricing starts at $5 per user per month and is designed for companies that need expense reporting, card management, approvals, and reimbursements.
Expensify is cloud-based which makes it easy to implement. You can get started by creating a trial account for free on their website. This will enable you to test out the platform's features before making any commitments.
Expensify has a help center with articles for customers to self-serve. Customers may also contact Expensify's support team if further help is needed.