Communifire Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Axero's software Communifire is one of the most modern and complete intranets out there. They put lots of effort into making their platform easy to use and intuitive while going above and beyond the capabilities that are usually expected of any intranet.
Communifire is the first product by Axero Solutions and it has quickly become a success within the intranet and employee recognition spaces. It's a platform with a wide array of features, available in the cloud or on-premise, and specifically made for teams that don't have a dedicated IT department.
Whether that's your case or not, it's safe to say that companies are able to launch and maintain a social intranet with little to no technical knowledge. Their CSS is fully customizable, but everything they offer is WYSIWYG. They have a straightforward design with big buttons, intuitive processes, and quite potent capabilities.
Their Required Reading feature is very popular, allowing managers and HR professionals to assign key training materials to individuals, teams, or the whole organization.
Although Communifire is mainly an intranet platform, they offer numerous content management and communication tools in the same place. Their solution is also used for onboarding, nearly as an LMS even, as well as for employee recognition.
Toyota, Ikea, SiriusXM, Hyundai, Dannon, University of Arizona, and more.
- 99% of their customers are actively using the platform after the first 5 years of implementation.
- Millions of users worldwide.
- News and announcements: only one highlight on the home page ensures the whole company doesn't miss the key information of each day.
- Document management: as an interactive tool for collaboration, comments, and ratings.
- Create and customize spaces: whether it's for teams, departments, or individuals.
- Built-in search engine: lets you find anything, such as people, documents, departments, or posts, with ease.
- Communifire integrates with most HRMS
- SSO integration automatically populates your employees' profiles through Azure AD, Active Directory, Okta, OneLogin, SAASPASS, AuthDigital, Salesforce SSO, or social logins.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Workspace
- REST APIs
- Embed Codes
The pricing for Communifire by Axero will vary according to user count. It is estimated that a plan for 1-50 employees would start at $625 monthly. Yet, it's best to contact them in order to get an exact quote based on your current needs and future growth projections.
For the cloud-based version, implementing Axero can be as quick as signing up.
- They help with IT setup or custom security requirements, mainly for enterprise businesses.
- 24/7 Customer Support