Capsule CRM Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - SSR 2022
Capsule aims to improve productivity and collaboration. They offer specialized features like marketing automation, social media integration, and email marketing, all of which are designed to maximize customer retention.
It's fantastic how Capsule manages to pack enough functionality into a simple, low-cost, and easy-to-use relationship management tool. Its sleek and intuitive interface makes it look like it's designed for beginners, but it's everything but that. In addition to its reliability and helpfulness, it could provide you with insight into inefficiencies in your organization's sales processes. Its features can also build stronger relationships with your clients and partners.
With how effective Capsule CRM is, its glaring weakness is its low-powered mass email support. The Free version is anything but helpful, with only 50MB/account in storage and 250 contacts total. This makes it virtually unusable for any serious business.
Capsule focuses on small to medium businesses, with customers from thriving startups and SMB upstarts. These include Hasbean, Evoluted, Sookio, Caviar and Chips, Liquona, Zigger Design, and Red Circle.
- Contact management: Organize your customer information in one place. Know the history of every conversation and provide a more personalized experience.
- Sales pipeline: Stay on top of your sales by tailoring your pipeline to your sales process and identifying the deals that need attention and those that will close soon.
- Sales analytics: Utilize insightful reports to determine what activities impact your sales figures most.
Capsule CRM also includes:
- Currency support
- Kanban visual pipeline
- Reporting (activity reporting, exporting, and filtering)
- Google Data Studio reporting
- Two-factor authentication
- GDPR compliance
- Granular access control
- MS 365 Single Sign-On
Capsule CRM has many integrations from different categories, from marketing to contracts and proposals. These include Microsoft 365, Mailchimp, Quickbooks, Xero, Sage, FreeAgent, and GSuite. Further integrations are possible with Capsule's API or Zapier.
Capsule has three price tiers, charging per user/month. Apart from the free version that offers limited options for up to two users, they also provide three paid plans which provide increasing contact and storage capabilities:
- Professional: This starts at $18 per user per month and offers activity reporting, single sign-on, and premium integrations.
- Teams: This is priced at $36 per user per month, providing all Professional features plus multiple sales pipelines, advanced sales reporting, user roles and restrictions, and custom activity types.
- Enterprise: This plan is priced at $54 per user per month, with implementation support, import assistance, custom training, dedicated customer success manager, and priority support.
Buyers need to pick a tier and provide their email address to start their 30-day free trial. Installation should be straightforward from that point.
Capsule customers can avail support services from Monday to Friday via online web form, email, or Twitter. The support page also provides comprehensive guides on topics including setup and configuration, account and security, business insights, and integrations.