WagePoint Expert Reviews, Pricing, Atlernatives - 2022
Wage point boasts a particularly intuitive design and user-friendly interface, great for the average user.
Wagepoint is a Canadian payroll software company founded in 2012. It has everything you need to pay your employees and contractors while staying compliant with payroll regulations.
This software was built with the small business owner in mind as it is evident in the simplistic design that can be operated by just about anybody.
- Over 500 reviews on Capterra and GetApp averaging 4.6 stars
- Partners with Deloitte., Grant Thorton, LiveCA, and SUMMA Financial
- 12,000+ small businesses as customers
- Over $3 billion annualized revenue
WagePoint also offers the following services:
- Time tracking
- Paid time off management
- Direct deposit
- Auto-approve Feature: With WagePoint, you can put your payroll on auto-pilot for salaried employees with a set rate of pay.
- Employee access: Employees can easily view and edit pay stubs and edit information (T4s/T4As, personal info, e.t.c) via a secure portal.
- Import approved hours: If you use TSheets, 7Shifts, or any time tracking application, you can import approved time to WagePoint.
- Tax management: WagePoint processes tax filings and year-end reporting.
- Built-in setup guide: Find help when you need it with a setup guide.
The price for WagePoint's payroll software is a monthly base fee of $20 and an additional $2 per employee.