Humi Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Humi lets HR managers improve benefits administration by centralizing information about benefits cards, health spends, employee profiles, and multi-level plans on a single platform.
Humi is designed to help small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) automate payroll and HR tasks. A peculiar feature of Humi is that you get your HR and payroll in one place, thereby eliminating dual entry.
The fully integrated system is easy to use and can literally run payroll in just three clicks.
- Founded in 2016
- Over 4,000 companies use Humi for their payroll
- Humi saves you 7 hours a week
- Humi has partnered with Inkblot, PocketPills, and Phyxable
Humi Payroll also offers the following services:
- Onboarding tools
- Recruiting tools
- Performance management
- Training tracker
- Full payroll reporting: Humi helps you create year-to-date payroll register, remittance, and journal entry reports using graphs, charts, and analytics.
- Direct deposit: You can effortlessly pay directly into your employees' accounts.
- Multi-provincial: With Humi, you can run payroll for employees across provinces in Canada (including Quebec).
- Tax management: Humi automatically generates and sends T4s to employees and also files CRA remittances on your behalf.
- Multiple concurrent compensations: You can easily pay employees multiple compensations (e.g multiple hourly rates) with Humi.
To get the price of their payroll package, you will have to reach out to get a quote as they do not disclose their prices.