Rise People Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Excellent customer support.
Rise people is also a 100% Canadian payroll software company. Though relatively young in the industry, they have made a tremendous impact and have helped many Canadian businesses manage employee engagement and payroll.
The software is easy to use and everything is laid out perfectly so you can customize your screen to suit your preferences.
- Timecode Lab
- Annex Pro
- Crohn's and Colitis Canada
- CF Canadian Financial
- Became the fastest-growing Canadian payroll provider in 2012
- Rise saves HR and payroll officers up to 10 hours a week
Rise also offers the following services:
- People management
- Time off
- Benefits management
- Time tracking and scheduling
- Tax management: Rise automatically calculates and submits federal and provincial taxes to the appropriate authorities.
- Employee self-service: Employees can easily access their personal information, view their balances, and request time off anytime, anywhere.
- Automated payroll: With Rise People, you can put your payroll on autopilot.
Rise integrates with Quickbooks, Xero, and FreshBooks
You will need to contact Rise People to get a quote on their packages. For small businesses that have less than 20 employees and just want to run payroll, you can get Rise Lite for free.
Their support team is always on standby to assist you with any area you need help with. Depending on your situation, you can contact their sales team or support team. If you want to understand how their people management solutions can help you manage and retain your people then you should contact their sales team. If you need help with the software, then their support team is available by live chat, email, and support request (available on their site).