Knit People Expert, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
It is 100% Canadian and you can set up the platform to run your payroll on autopilot.
Knit people is a Canadian payroll software company that provides simplistic HR and payroll solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. Being 100% Canadian, Knit keeps up-to-date on tax and employment legislation in Canada, thereby helping you stay compliant with strict tax legislation in places like Ontario and Quebec.
Unlike other systems, this Canadian payroll software performs some complex operations that are peculiar to Canadian businesses like WSIB reporting, ROE filing, and employee health tax (EHT) remuneration for companies that are in Ontario or have employees that reside in the province.
The software is also easy to set up and it features a very simple user interface.
- Multiple pay rates: With Knit people, you can pay an employee two or more hourly rates at the same time.
- Tax management: Knit People automatically files and remits deductions on your behalf. This software also remits employee health tax (EHT) for employees in Ontario and the worker's compensation board (WCB) deduction for companies in Alberta.
- Direct deposit: Knit offers a direct deposit payment option.
- Payroll reporting: This software provides accurate reporting on all matters payroll.
- Online pay stubs: You can issue pay stubs to your employees with Knit People.
Knit also offers the following services:
- Employee performance management tools
- HR and team tools such as document storage and management, custom access levels, email alerts, and reminders.
Knit people's payroll software goes for a flat rate of $39.00 per feature per month.