Simpplr Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Simpplr has a proven track record of making processes more efficient for their clients while transforming their workforce into a more connected team, in spite of fast growth or distributed teams.
With a wide array of collaboration tools and features, Simpplr is a recent leader in the company intranet space. They're cloud-native, very scalable, and highly customizable. One of the aspects that sets them apart as a vendor is that they try to help you create an employee experience that is truly tailored to your company and personalized for the end-user. They do this through what they call Adaptive Personalization, which shows employees specific content depending on their preferences and an AI engine that can source data from your HRMS.
Another noteworthy aspect is that the guys at Simpplr frequently put out resources about intranet best practices for the good of the community. This goes to show how committed they are to improving internal communications and employee engagement overall. Also, Simpplr's Auto-Governance Engine is an AI-powered feature that keeps the intranet's content fresh, relevant, and searchable.
Certain customer success programs are only available for companies with over 150 employees. Also, volume-discounts are applied only to companies with 500 users or more.
Quantcast, Eurostar, Fox, The American Automobile Association, DocuSign.
- 5x the adoption rate of the industry norm
- They've managed to decrease the new employee onboarding time at Nutanix by 60%.
- At Workday, they helped decrease the number of support requests by 52%.
- AI Content Recommendations: these personalize each employee's experience to their profile, based on relationships, location, role, and behavior.
- Employee blogs: every individual gets a space to share their thoughts, ideas, and experiences with the crowd.
- Enterprise systems: Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow,
- Cloud-based file sharing: Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Sharepoint, OneDrive
- Single sign-on: Okta, OneLogin, Active Directory, Oracle, Bitium, Ping Identity, SecureAuth
- Embedded Videos: Youtube, Vimeo, Brightcove, Microsoft Stream, Vidyard, Wistia
- Collaboration: Slack, Chatter, Microsoft Teams
Simpplr starts at $8 per user per month, but they'll provide a customized quote depending on your company's size, support needs, and complexity. This starting price includes all product features, 4 major releases per year, global support, and access to the knowledge base.
As with many cloud-based solutions, Simpplr's intranet software can be deployed in hours. However, they also go out of their way to provide a 6-step tailored and consultative plan to ensure a successful launch and high adoption.
- Global, multilingual support
- All customers get access to their knowledge base.