ProProfs Knowledge Base Reviews in 2021: Alternatives, Pricing, Reviews - SSR
ProProfs Knowledge Base is an easy-to-use, low-cost, and intuitively-designed knowledge base perfect for small teams and businesses. It is reliable, with almost no downtime, and fast and consistent improvements.
ProProfs Knowledgebase is a cloud-based KMS that makes it simple to create, store, and share knowledge. This scalable software is a great tool for documentation, training, and customer support.
It's also one of the cheapest KMS solutions available, making it an excellent choice for small businesses.
ProProfs Knowledge Base only offers a 15-day free trial, but it does offer a 15-day money-back guarantee once you sign up.
ProProfs Knowledge Base has thousands of customers, including companies like Acer, Cisco, Adobe, HP, Standard Chartered, and SAP. Its customers range in size from small startups to large corporations.
- Promises 80% ticket reduction
- Trusted by 15 million users globally
- Easy collaboration: ProProfs lets you assign roles and permissions, allowing team members to collaborate and share information effortlessly.
- Mobile-friendly: The knowledge base provides a mobile app to be accessed from any device on the go.
- Search and filtering: Customers can filter results by keyword or topic, making it easy to find the information they need.
ProProfs KB also includes features such as:
- Customizable branding
- 90+ language support
- Analytics and reports
ProProfs offers several key integrations, including ZenDesk, SalesForce Desk, Freshdesk, Google Analytics, Google Fonts, Google Translate, LiveChat, Olark, SnapEngage, WuFoo, Tidio, Jira, Disqus, Azure, Slacks, and Proprofs Chat.
ProProfs Knowledge Base offers separate pricing tiers for a public help center and a private knowledge base. Public help center plans are for companies who want to build documentation and guide resources for customers:
- Essentials is priced at $30/author/month for three authors, for a total of $90/month billed annually. This provides unlimited public views, 500 maximum pages, one knowledge base, revision history and version control, and professional templates.
- Premium is priced at $40/author/month for a maximum of ten authors. It has everything from Essentials, plus three knowledge bases, roles and collaboration, merge tags and content snippets, reports and analytics, multilingual support, help widget, and workflow approvals.
- Enterprise (custom) has everything from Premium, together with single sign-on, custom license, and enterprise security and ownership.
On the other hand, private knowledge base plans are for organizations that opt to have KMS solutions for their employees and partners. All tiers provide unlimited knowledge bases, private sites, revision history and version control, and professional templates.
- Essentials is priced at $2/user/month for a minimum of 25 users and a maximum of 75 users. It has a limit of 500 knowledge base pages and five groups or teams.
- Premium is priced at $3/user/month for a minimum of 25 users and a maximum of 150 users. It provides 1,000 knowledge base pages, unlimited groups or teams, roles and collaboration, merge tags and content snippets, conditional content, help widget, and workflow approvals.
- Enterprise is offered at custom pricing. It includes everything in Premium as well as single sign-on, custom license, and enterprise security and ownership.
ProProfs is cloud-based and does not need any specialized local setup. In addition, they provide a 15-day moneyback guarantee.