SolarWinds Service Desk Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
SolarWinds Service Desk has one of the widest feature sets in IT service management, complete with a 30 day free trial to ensure you like it before you buy.
SolarWinds Service Desk is an IT service management (ITSM) solution that goes beyond just ticketing and incident management. Besides allowing you to assign, prioritize and escalate tickets collected from different sources, it offers features for self-service, live chat, scheduled reporting, asset management, change management, network discovery, API access, and more.
Adler Planetarium, The Bloc, DPR Construction, Betfred.
- Knowledge base
- Automatic software inventory updates
- Configuration management
- Performance dashboards
- Employee service portal
- Incident management
- Internationalization and localization
- Asset management and discovery
- Change management
- Procurement tools
- Release and deployment management
- Risk management
- Sla management
- Software license management
- Hardware inventory management
- Process automation
- Mobile app
SolarWinds Service Desk integrates with numerous 3rd party software solutions including Google Apps, Jira, Zendesk, Slack, NMAP, LogMeIn Central, TeamViewer, Harvest , GoToAssist, Google Analytics, Dropbox, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft Azure, VMware vCenter, LogMeIn Rescue, and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
SolarWinds Service Desk offers a tiered pricing model of four plans that can be tested for free for up to 30 days. When billed annually, SolarWinds Service Desk's plans cost as follows:
- Team: $19 per agent per month with an additional $0.10 per device per month
- Business: $39 per agent per month with an additional $0.30 per device per month
- Professional: $69 per agent per month with an additional $0.50 per device per month
- Enterprise: $89 per agent per month with an additional $0.70 per device per month
SolarWinds Service Desk has a help center with articles for customers to self-serve. Customers can also submit a support request or call the support team if further help is needed.