Freshservice Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Like most products within the Freshworks Inc. family, Freshservice is a robust, comprehensive, and easy-to-use product with a very intuitive interface.
Freshservice is a cloud-based IT service management (ITSM) solution with a modern and user-friendly interface. Made specifically with enterprises in mind, Freshservice is ideal for companies looking for an ITIL-compliant solution with features for change management, incident management, release management, and much more.
NHS, M&C Saatchi, TeamViewer, Honda, Judson University
- Freshservice customers see a 308% ROI
- Over 40,000 customers use Freshservice
- Incident management
- Change management
- Release management
- Task management
- Agile and waterfall support
- SLA management
- Knowledge management
- Workflow automation
- Self-service portal
- Team huddle
- Natural language querying
- Mobile app
Freshdesk integrates with many 3rd party solutions including Slack, MS teams, Zoom, Jira, G suite, Rescue, Freshbooks, Harvest, SurveyMonkey, Zapier, Dropbox, Bomgar, Box, Amazon web services, Pagerduty, Cloudwatch, and Quickbooks.
- Starter: This plan costs $19 per agent per month and is billed annually.
- Growth: This plan costs $49 per agent per month and is billed annually.
- Pro: This plan costs $89 per agent per month and is billed annually.
- Enterprise: This plan costs $109 per agent per month and is billed annually.
Freshservice is cloud-based. This means it is significantly easier to implement in comparison to traditional ITSM systems, most of which are self-hosted. To get started with Freshservice, head to their webpage and click the SIGN UP button. This will take you to a page where you can register for a 21-day free trial to test the platform's features and offerings.
Freshservice has a help center with articles, technical documentation, and how-to videos for customers to self-serve. It also has a community for customers to ask questions and receive answers from other members. If further help is needed, customers may reach out to the Freshservice support team via email or phone.