Zoho Desk Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Zoho is a provider of all sorts of business solutions that are affordable yet on par with the market's leading offerings. Zoho Projects exemplifies this, being a feature-rich project management product that's robust, intuitive, and budget friendly.
Zoho Desk is a cloud-based help desk software that allows you to provide context-driven support. It provides comprehensive features and workflows for ticket management, assignment, categorization, prioritization, escalation, and more. It also features a knowledge base for ticket deflection through self-service, as well as easy-to-use dashboards to track quality metrics such as customer satisfaction and overall team performance.
McAfee, Daimler, Lycamobile, Godrej, Essilor.
- Zoho Desk offers 24/7 support without a global team
- Zoho Desk was featured in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center (CEC), 2020
- Omnichannel support
- SLA management
- Canned responses
- Ticket history
- Customer profiles
- Intelligent ticket routing
- Workflow customization
- Automatic notifications
- Chatbot & help widget
- Customer feedback collection
- Custom reports
- Portal customization
- User permissions
- Knowledge management
- Multibrand help center
- Time tracking
- Mobile access
Zoho Desk integrates seamlessly with other solutions within the Zoho family such as Zoho CRM. It also integrates with hundreds of 3rd party tools including those for agent productivity improvement, process automation, customer relationship management, sales/marketing management, telephony, data sync & migration, e-commerce, team collaboration, issue tracking, knowledge/content management, reporting & analytics, security, social media, surveys & feedback, time tracking, accounting & billing and user/access management.
Zoho Desk stands out from competitors by offering affordable plans, ranging from free (with a reasonable limit of three users) to $35 per agent per month billed annually.
- Zoho Desk's most popular plan, i.e. Zoho Professional, includes several feature additions and goes for a competitive price of $20 per agent per month when billed annually.
- Their most comprehensive plan, i.e. Zoho Enterprise, is on par with most top-tier plans by other providers in terms of features and goes for a significantly low price of $35 per agent per month billed annually.
Zoho Desk is cloud based which makes it easy to implement. To get started, head to Zoho Desk's page and click the GET STARTED button at the top right hand corner. This will take you to a page where you can create a trial account to test the platform's features and offerings.
Zoho Desk has a help center with articles, tutorials and technical documentation for customers to self-serve. Customers can also submit a support request if further help is needed.