Tidio Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - SSR 2022
Tidio is a live-chat application powered by chatbots that small businesses can use to boost customer support and generate more sales. With an easy-to-use interface, customizable workflows, email marketing functionality, and basic analytics, users can create and deploy chatbots using Tidio in five minutes or less.
- Tidio allows users to build a single multichannel communicator by connecting different channels like website live chat, email inbox, Instagram, and Facebook Messenger to their platform. This means that you can always respond to your customers' queries irrespective of which platform they reach out to you on.
- Building a chatbot using Tidio is a fairly simple process. You can either use their existing templates or build one using their visual flow builder and drag-and-drop templates.
- If you’re a small business that just wants to keep track of your chatbot performance, then Tidio’s analytics dashboard outlines that information very well. You can view the number of conversations, leads, and messages easily without having to dig too deep.
- According to some users, chat notifications can sometimes be unreliable. This means that you may not always get notified when you get a message.
- While you can create a chatbot in a different language, translating messages based on a user’s input is extremely difficult and requires manual effort.
Founded in 2013, Tidio is a customer-service-oriented platform specially built for small businesses. It combines chatbot tools with seamless live-chat integration to deliver excellent customer service and drive revenue.
Tidio's live chat allows customer service representatives or agents to interact with website visitors in real-time through a chat widget at the bottom left or bottom right corner of the screen. Tidio allows you to customize the colours and background of the chat widget, access chat history when needed, view information about the visitor such as email, device, and country, and share files, images, and GIFs with visitors within the chat.
To create a chatbot using Tidio, users can use one of the 20+ pre-built chatbot templates categorized into chatbots to generate leads, boost online sales, and enhance communication. What's nice about the templates is that they can be altered according to your requirements. If none of the templates match your needs, you can create a customizable no-code workflow using drag and drop elements. You will have to assign a trigger such as when a visitor lands on a particular page and an action such as displaying a welcome message.
Users can build chatbots on their own website, email, Facebook Messenger, and Instagram using Tidio's chatbot solution. However, they do not currently support the deployment of chatbots on platforms like WhatsApp, SMS, Slack, or Telegram. Another nice feature of Tidio is the option to create a marketing email or newsletter within the platform from scratch.
Tidio has a reporting dashboard that provides essential information like the number of leads acquired, the number of chats per day, and the number of visitors on the website. However, they do not provide advanced analytics, unlike some other chatbot providers.
The platform sticks to the essentials, which may not be great for companies that require more complex features, like comprehensive analytics, bulk exports of chats, and integrated knowledge bases.
Wicklewood, Mometrix, and Lily of the Valley
- Tidio is used by over 300K businesses
- Tidio’s chatbots have helped 3M businesses generate 20M leads and $400M in sales
- Tidio automates almost 40% of customer service conversations
- Quick installation: You can install Tidio in five minutes or less as a plugin or a JS code you can paste into your website's source code for maximum flexibility.
- Live chat: Tidio provides a customizable live chat widget that can be used on any device.
- Targeted bot solutions: You can customize the bot workflow, appearance, and interface according to your channel (e.g., Instagram, Messenger, email).
- AI templates: You can start from scratch or make life easier by choosing from over 20 AI-driven chat templates.
Tidio customers can also use the following features:
- Shared inbox
- Real-time visitor monitoring
- Lead-generation and qualifying capabilities
Tidio integrates with messaging, CRM, eCommerce, and email marketing systems, including Shopify, WordPress, HubSpot, Mailchimp, Wix, and Google Analytics. More integrations can be made with Zapier and the Tidio API.
Tidio offers 3 different subscription plans. They are as follows:
- Communicator Plan($15/month, $150/year): Users will get all the features under the Free plan plus live typing, viewed pages, live visitors list, permissions, notes, and up to 40 operator seats. This plan is billed on a per operator basis.
- Chatbots Plan ($30/month, $390/year): This plan includes all the features of the Free Plan, unlimited unique reachable visitors a month, unlimited active chatbots, chatbot templates, visual chatbot editor, and Zapier integration.
All paid plans include a seven-day free trial.
After creating a Tidio account, you will be prompted to configure your chat widget and add the number of support agents that will use Tidio, your industry, and how many inquiries you get on your website on a monthly basis. You can then choose the platform you want to build a chatbot for and start creating your chatbot.
Customer Support is available via chat and email. Tidio also provides a help center for self-service.
Tidio is a cloud-based customer support platform that combines live-chat assistance with the power of chatbot solutions. Offering a customizable interface, support in over 140 languages, and integrations with hundreds of third-party applications, Tidio is ideal for small to mid-sized businesses that want to take their customer support to the next level. Today, the platform is used by over 300K businesses.