HubSpot Service Hub Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Service Hub combines all your customer service data and channels on a single platform, so companies can efficiently maintain customer relationships from onboarding, support, retention, and growth.
HubSpot is a leader in the CRM field with a suite of products that start free and can scale with growing companies.
Its Service Hub is a customer service-focused platform for delivering customer support, improving team collaboration, and enriching customer relationships. By bringing customer service systems together in one platform, companies can provide excellent service and satisfy their customers.
- Gofundme Charity
- Newcastle University
- Ocean Spray
- 875 custom integrations
- 50% improved NPS (Unific)
- ‚Ç¨10 million growth in revenue (Stella)
- Conversation intelligence: Automatically get details from customer calls to evaluate team performance and gain insights from AI.
- Forecasting: Monitor upgrades and renewals and make better decisions with projected forecasts.
HubSpot Service Hub also has capabilities for:
- Reporting dashboards
- Customer feedback surveys
- Contact scoring
- Fully integrated CRM
- Facebook Ads
HubSpot offers three pricing plans along with a free subscription. All paid plans include 1:1 technical support and storage for up to 15 million contacts:
- Free: No charge permanently, with basic tools including ticketing, live chat, shared inbox, and basic bots
- Starter: Starts at $45 per month for two users or $540 per year, with increased limits on free tools plus features for streamlining customer communication and improved KPI-retention
- Professional: Starts at $800 per month for five users or $9,600 per year, with features for automation, self-service, seamless onboarding, and customer relationship expansion
- Enterprise: Starts at $3,200 per month for ten users or $38,400 per year, with features for scaling, customization, and optimization
After securing a personalized onboarding plan, HubSpot's implementation specialists can guide you on technical setup. You can start implementing Service Hub in minutes, with HubSpot's automation and contextual guidance.
HubSpot offers award-winning customer support via live chat, email, or phone available 24/7. Its onboarding plans also come with training, ongoing consulting, and technical services. Free and paid users can also access lessons from HubSpot Academy and HubSpot help documents and user guides.