Drift Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - SSR 2022
Supporting over 50,000 companies globally, Drift has an ecosystem of conversational marketing and sales platforms to make B2B revenue generation and customer retention as effortless and real-time as possible.
Launched in 2015, Drift has grown immensely to offer a well-rounded chatbot platform that accelerates lead generation and supports customer retention. As a champion of diversity, inclusion, and excellent workplace culture, Drift has been recognized as one of the best companies to work at for years.
Drift excels in revenue acceleration by combining conversational marketing and conversational sales. Conversational marketing uses smart chatbots and targeted messaging to engage customers, increasing lead conversion. On the other hand, conversational sales features provide sales teams with real-time insights and buyer communication through chat, video, and email.
While the platform is highly customizable, the different features can feel overwhelming for beginners.
- Live chat software: This is the heart of Drift's revenue acceleration platform. Instead of having your customers fill out tedious forms, offer a live conversation to drive higher engagement and provide a better customer experience.
- Fastlane: This feature converts a short static filled-out form into conversation starters to quickly engage and capture leads.
- Virtual selling assistants: Drift offers 24/7 virtual bots that complement your human sales and marketing team, answering questions and moving leads deeper into the sales funnel.
- Drift Prospector: This feature lets businesses identify buying committees and prioritize accounts based on engagement scores.
- Drift Audiences: This tool collects data on where your page visitors are coming from to help you personalize conversations. It also lets you connect high-value accounts to respective dedicated sales reps with personalized messages when they visit your site.
Other tools available in the Drift Revenue Acceleration Platform are:
- Lead routing
- A/B testing
- Data encryption
- Support for multiple languages
Use Drift alongside more than 50 integrations, including Marketo, Eloqua, Outreach, Salesforce, Clearbit, HubSpot, Demandbase, ON24, Bizible, Zendesk, Google Analytics, and Optimizely. Further integrations are possible with Zapier and Drift APIs.
Drift has a free plan for startups and small companies. However, if they're ready to upgrade, they can choose among the Premium, Advanced, or Enterprise plans depending on the size of their business.
Since prices can vary based on the number of employees, the best way to know the actual cost of the subscription plan is to get a demo and talk to their team.
Creating a chatbot with Drift takes less than an hour with three easy steps:
- Connect your calendar, add your team, and set up routing rules.
- Plug your questions into the lead bot visual builder and turn it on.
All paid plans provide a dedicated customer success manager, revenue acceleration strategy reviews and advice, onboarding, and chat support. Drift also offers knowledge bases, user training, community, and playbook building services.