Turbohire Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - SSR 2022
As a self-serve recruitment intelligence platform, TurboHire can discover talent, conduct effective interviews, and run a data-driven, collaborative, and engaging recruitment process via Augmented Intelligence.
TurboHire is an AI-powered talent acquisition platform. The solution is packed with intelligent recruitment automation features like a LinkedIn chrome extension for smart sourcing, AI-based career pages for capturing relevant candidates, automatic interview scheduling, and much more.
The idea behind the tool is to help recruiters streamline each stage of the recruitment process. This is an excellent option for budget-conscious companies, as they have a free version and 14-day free trial for their paid Pro plan.
- Accel partners
- Stella Apps
- Birla Soft
- Used by 5000+ recruiters
- The payback period of TurboHire is 3 months
- TurboHire's tool has been known to help recruiters cut time-to-hire by up to 75%.
- Up to 2000% average ROI for some recruiters in 5 years.
- Organizations using TurboHire have been known to cut hiring costs. With reductions getting up to 65% in some cases.
- AI-powered Career Page: TurboHire allows you to set up career pages powered by artificial intelligence to find the most relevant and best candidates for each job.
- LinkedIn Extension: A Chrome extension that allows you to source candidates on LinkedIn and other such platforms using AI.
- Interview Scheduling: You can automatically schedule interviews with hiring managers.
TurboHire also has capabilities for:
- Recorded interviews
- Automated approval workflows
- Set and grant user privileges
- Job boards sourcing
- Recruitment process analytics
- Automatic interview scoreboards
- Vendor partnership
- Custom templates
- Create inquiry forms
- Whatsapp and SMS
- Referral and IJP platform
- Job Management
- HRMS integrations
- Automatic interview scorecards
- Custom deployments
- Email management
- Approval workflows
- Job page personalization
- Candidate database management
TurboHire offers a partner ecosystem with job boards, top assessment solutions, and background verification platforms. You can also integrate with existing HR systems like HROne, Darwinbox, Taleo, etc. Other integrations are to communication platforms (Gmail, Whatsapp, etc), video interviewing solutions, and scheduling software.
TurboHire offers 4 plans:
- Free Plan: The free plan offers only intelligent recruitment features.
- The Pro Plan: This plan offers a 14-days free trial, and provides both intelligent recruitment features and candidate discovery capabilities. It renews after 2 weeks at a custom cost.
- Premium and Enterprise Plans: The Premium and Enterprise plans are offered at a custom quote.
The recruiter just has to sign up on TurboHire using their email ID or Google account and input a couple of details about their company like website URL, employee size, etc. After gaining access to the platform, recruiters can take advantage of its AI onboarding process. The on-boarding process features a hand-holding function that guides users on how to navigate through the platform. After this, users can easily scan for, assess, and track applicants right from the dashboard.