SnapHRM Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
SnapHRM offers a full HR suite that is free or pretty cost-effective depending on your user count. It's cloud software, but they also offer a self-hosted option.
Among cloud-based applications for HR, SnapHRM is one of the hottest names right now. Their sleek design is quite easy to figure out and they get complimented a lot for the quality of their support. They offer a "Startup" version that's completely free for up to 5 employees. After that, it's still among the most modestly priced HR SaaS options, but their free version still gets you access to all the SnapHRM modules.
Some of the companies that use SnapHRM are HarkHark, SmartDev, WDI, and NullObject.
These modules include:
- Payroll Management: A tool to generate payroll actions in a single click. You can review the salary components for each employee and create reports with ease.
- Awards & Appreciations: This is one that not many vendors offer. HR staff can create digital versions of awards & appreciations to give out to employees and manage them with the rest of their HR data.
Also included in the Startup plan are:
- Employee Database
- Leave/Time Off Management
- Time & Attendance Management
- Expense Management
- Document/Letter Management
- Assets Management
- Events/Holiday Management
- News Board
After the free plan, SnapHRM starts at $8 per month for teams with 6-10 employees. It keeps going up depending on user count, with features not really changing that much. A thing worth noting is that if you pay yearly, you pay for only 10 months.