Ideal Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Ideal lives up to its name. It's an exemplary recruitment chatbot that lets you send questionnaires, gauge a candidate's competency based on the replies, and help you screen qualified candidates.
Ideal's chatbot saves recruiting time by screening and staging candidates throughout the hiring process, all done through their AI powered assistant. Also worth checking out is their ATS re-discovery product which will go into your ATS, see who is a good fit for your existing reqs, resurface/contact them, screen them, and put them in front of your recruiters.
Bell, Dish, Staples, Novant Health, Purolator.
- Automate 70% of your top-of-funnel interactions
- 90% engagement rate
- At S&P Data, they helped reduce time-to-hire by 25 days.
- They also increased their retention rates by 20%
- Qualify candidates: Ideal's chatbot can screen candidates and use their replies to complement its screening grade over time.
- Multi-channel: Chatbot questionnaires can be sent through instant messages and emails.
- Matching: Ideal uses AI to create matches between old and new candidates with each one of your job posts.
iCIMS, Taleo, Workday, IBM Kenexa, Talent Nest, SmartRecruiters.
Pricing and plans are not disclosed on the vendor's website.
Ideal offers many resources for customers such as data sheets, eBooks, and guides.