beqom Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
beqom has a 99% customer retention rate for a reason. It's a comprehensive solution to compensation management with powerful planning, budgeting, and forecasting functions that let you track headcount and compensation based on data from across your HR tech stack.
beqom's compensation management software is a comprehensive suite with everything from performance, salary, and bonus management to budget planning and forecasting. Additional features allow you to measure compensation across gender, age, and race to uncover gaps, boosting transparency and equal pay in your organization.
You can also break down total compensation into smaller categories, such as executives and individuals, to get a granular understanding of how you're paying different people.
beqom does not do general demos, but they will build a demo specifically around your needs.
- the Adecco Group
- BNP Paribas
- $300 billion in compensation managed
- 3 million users in over 160 countries
- 99% customer retention rate
- Lowe's, the Adecco Group, BNP Paribas, PepsiCo
- Salary, bonus, and performance management
- Long term incentivization and bonus deferral
- Individual and executive compensation planning
- Analytics, reporting, and forecasting tools
- Equal pay and transparency metrics
beqom can seamlessly integrate with many HR software solutions. Some companies it lists on its website include Workday, SAP SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft, and PeopleFluent.
beqom's pricing model is an all-inclusive annual fee. For specifics, you must contact a representative to get a quote based on your needs.
beqom provides a few different training plans, offered in a mix of online training and bespoke workshops.
- Professional workshops: Aimed at HR professionals with non-technical backgrounds. They cover the key components of beqom and then get more specific about the plans your team wants to implement.
- Day-to-day administrator training: For the users who will manage the platform. It will review the key application modules.
- Technical training: Available on request for groups wanting to understand how to configure beqom via the database.
beqom offers four levels of customer support:
- Standard: Product updates, upgrades, community access, and 8 am to 5 pm support.
- Advanced: Everything from Standard. Adds a preview environment, dedicated stack options, extended upgrade period options, and 8 am to 6 pm support.
- Premium: Everything from Advanced. Adds dedicated hotline and 16/5 support.
- Premium Plus: Everything from Premium. Adds 24/7 support.