PayScale Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
PayScale is the trusted compensation platform for more than 7,500 customers, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 1000 companies.
PayScale recently merged with Payfactors to become one of the largest compensation software providers in North America. PayScale has a few different offerings under its umbrella, including Insight Lab, MarketPay, PayScaleTeam, Benchmark, and PayScale Data. With so much variety, customers can pick and choose which features they specifically need.
Certain product suites are geared towards company size as well. For example, MarketPay is designed with the enterprise customer in mind. Therefore, companies of all shapes and sizes can find a solution tailored to their needs. PayScale also offers numerous compensation resources on their website based on thorough research.
It's easy to get lost in all the functionality PayScale offers. Work with your sales rep to find the exact solution for you, and make sure that you're only buying the features you need.
- The New York Times
- UnitedHealth Group
- 350,000 new online salary profiles per month
- Over 300 survey partners
- 5,500 priced jobs from employers
- Over 7,500 customers
- Insight Lab: made for any business needing intuitive comp management, with access to market data to recognize flight risk and pay inequity.
- MarketPay: MarketPay is geared towards enterprise customers, and features survey data, analytics, and data reporting.
- PayScale Team: PayScale Team is a collaboration solution, which allows HR leaders to guide managers in the pay process to align your organization's compensation strategy.
- Benchmark: Benchmark provides market data for hard-to-price jobs.
- PayScale Data: made up of subsets Crowd, Cloud, and Third-Party, Data offers you pre-populated data to fill gaps in your compensation plans. They make use of PayScale Helix, PayScale's proprietary machine learning algorithm.
PayScale has a partner system with names like Mercer, BambooHR, and HRTMS available for integration.
Pricing is not available on PayScale's website. However, it does offer a free job pricing if you make an account.