Choosing the right free employee management software is a decision that will have an impact on virtually every member of your organization, even on potential ones. Whether it’s for onboarding, payroll management, benefits management, or time-off requests, your next Human Resources software will become an integral part of your company’s day to day operation. Consider that, at least in the US, 65% of small businesses use HR software, with 15% planning on doing so in the next one or two years.
But what if you’re on a budget and can’t flesh out a high fee for every user just yet? Thinking of companies in this scenario, we decided to put together a list of 11 HR software solutions that have a completely operational free version. These are mostly not free trials, but free software options that you can use for unlimited time and for a wide variety of HR purposes. They’re also tools that we would use ourselves and have a strong reputation with the HR managers in several industries that we've interviewed.
We're also crowdsourcing data on HRIS pricing through a survey that's anonymous and takes only two minutes. Anyone who helps out the community by filling it out will get access to the entire data set!
Top Free HR Software
We found the best free HR software by evaluating more than 30 tools on these key performance factors: payroll processing, recruitment and onboarding, performance reviews, employee management, and time-off management. Our real-world experience tells us that the first three of these elements matter most to teams looking for free HR software.
Our editorial team, all seasoned HR pros advised by industry leaders, led the research. We also gathered data from hands-on, user research.
- Payroll Processing
Payroll is usually the first process that growing teams need to automate, so we scrutinized this feature on each free platform we evaluated. Specifically, we collected data about integration partners to assess each tool's ability to connect with common HRIS software (time-keeping, attendance, etc). We also compiled user feedback and integrated notes from their experience, and we looked into each platform’s flexibility in payment options (hourly, salary, contract, etc.).
- Recruitment and Onboarding
This feature is critical for growing companies, so we consulted four thought leaders for their take on each platform’s approach. In addition to this “gut check,” we also evaluated for ease of integration (again, testing against common HRIS software), and we had our user research team run simulations of employee experience scenarios.
- Performance Reviews
Growing businesses often underestimate the importance of performance assessment, and many regret not adopting a system early on. For our evaluation we asked our HR experts with the most extensive knowledge of innovations and best practices to weigh in on the 30+ companies we assessed for this guide.They graded each on a pass/fail basis, assessing the software’s approach to goal setting, analytics/reporting, feedback/coaching, and overall UX/UI.
When researching a product, we gather and assess every data point available, from broad historical context to individual user feedback. Guides like this one are unique: our methodology is refined, scientific, and rigorous. To learn more about our process, read this blog on how we evaluate HR tech vendors.
Deel recently launched their free HRIS which comes with many features you may only find in a more robust system such as 1:1's, pulse surveys, and more.
- Free to get started HRIS
- Integrates with best in class global payroll solution
- Full stack HR solution for global teams
- One of the best features of Deel is its customer service. They offer 24/7 in-app support and the fastest-in-class onboarding speed of 2-3 days. Users get access to local payroll experts in each jurisdiction, and support is available for contractors facing challenges setting themselves up as an LLC.
- Integrates seamlessly with common platforms like Quickbooks, Bamboo, Greenhouse, and more. They also offer custom integrations to automate and sync processes.
- Self-service approach; tech-enabled features so customers can jump in quickly and easily. Our user researchers found it quite easy to set up: the identity verification process consistently took less than 24 hours, and in some cases, it took mere minutes.
- Automated invoices, which are a breeze to do as long as they’re in English, both on the company and the contractor or employee’s side.
- The payroll aspect can be expensive (this is the cost of compliance for global teams)
- Some of Deel’s best and most powerful services, like onboarding automation, appear to be add-ons, which might be too costly for some companies
- There is little to no flexibility when it comes to altering their contracts or service agreements, so many changes would require an addendum.
- There is a $5 fee per payout
- As far as we’ve seen, it’s not possible to generate invoices in another language.
If you're looking for a free HR software suite, this may be the best fit. Deel's free HRIS is a great new addition to this global payroll company's offering. No, it's not going to have all the bells and whistles of a $10/employee/mo solution. And, it's new so will be buggy, we're sure.
That said, Deel has a long track record of putting together great solutions in the very complex world of paying international contractors/employees. It's not surprising that they are offering their HRIS for free either. This is a great way to lock customers into their payroll offering, where they make more than enough money to stay afloat.
Overall, we'd recommend taking a look at this solution, especially if you're a global team that will need help with payroll/immigration/compliance in the future.
Pricing for Deel's HRIS is completely free! Here's how they support this offering through payroll:
- Contractors: At $49 per contractor per month, Deel takes care of payroll and compliance for contracts in 150 countries.
- Full-time: From $500, this plan lets you hire full-time employees in a new country without having to set up a legal entity there. Deel becomes an Employer of Record and hires the employee for you.
This is a great solution for companies that need a free HRIS, and may want to expand globally (or already have a global team). We see more and more teams starting remote first, and this is really an ideal solution for them.
Homebase was built to manage hourly workers and keep track of their work. They're also used for hiring, onboarding, HR & compliance, health & safety checks, and labor cost controls.
- Separate dashboards for managers and employees
- Real-time communication features allow for schedule changes on the move
- Requesting and approving paid time off is easy
- Great scheduling templates help managers streamline work
- Limited third-party integration support
- Additional features are somewhat expensive
This is a comprehensive HR tool that specializes in hourly work. While their time tracking tools are quite refined, their free version also offers team messaging, an app for employees, a hiring tool, and integrations with POS & payroll software. Their basic plan is free for unlimited employees, as long as the team is limited to one location.
PokPok Restaurants, D'Amore's Pizza, Stella Taco, Blush Tea & Coffee, Legacy Farms
After the Basic free plan, Homebase starts at $14 per month.
Homebase is used by a wide array of small businesses in several industries, from restaurants and bars to retail, health, and hospitality.
I utilize Homebase as a comprehensive scheduling solution for managing cleanings for my LLC's short-term rentals. The platform allows me to create and organize cleaning shifts for each property, ensuring that our units are consistently maintained to high standards and ready for guests' arrival.
With Homebase, we start by signing in and adding "Open Shifts" on any days we have turnovers for a given property. Then, based on each cleaning team member's availability (availability is shown within the app), we assign the shifts to prospective team members.
Homebase's user-friendly interface simplifies the scheduling process, allowing us to quickly make adjustments or reschedule shifts as needed.
- It is free! The free version of the app provides everything we need to solve our scheduling challenges.
- It is user-friendly. The web app is great for monthly scheduling, and the mobile app works for our team to view their shifts, etc.
- It was great that I could begin using it right away. There was no complicated onboarding process or steep learning curve.
I stumbled upon Homebase after a Google search looking for a scheduling tool. It has proven to be invaluable for coordinating the cleanings for my LLC's short-term rentals. Prior to using Homebase, we experienced significant challenges in efficiently managing and organizing the cleaning schedule for multiple properties with multiple members of our cleaning team. It was a time-consuming and error-prone process, resulting in delays and dissatisfaction among the team. We have used it for over three months now and have thoroughly enjoyed using the tool.
- The system sends a lot of automated notifications (app alerts, emails, text messages).
- There is a lot more functionality than we use it for, which is frustrating. We don't handle payroll, etc., through the app, but get notifications about these features all the time.
- Limited customization; I don't need an alert every time there is a scheduling "conflict" because oftentimes one employee will handle the turnover for multiple properties in a given day. I wish I could customize my views, alerts, etc., to better meet our needs.
I have never used other scheduling tools so I'm unsure how it compares.
One thing to think about is how you will handle communication and collaboration. Homebase's communication tools work adequately but aren't very robust. I sometimes get better responses from our team by just texting them, so consider how the tool facilitates communication and collaboration among team members. Look for features such as real-time notifications, messaging capabilities, and the ability to easily share schedule updates and changes.
No changes that I'm aware of.
It's hard to answer this, but it's worked great for us - a small team of people managing short-term rental properties with a small team of people handling the scheduled cleanings for these properties.
It's hard to answer this, but it probably would not be a good fit for an organization that does not have scheduling demands.
With an HRMS plan that's free for up to 50 employees, Freshteam offers quite a few features for HR and recruitment.
- Freshteam is very user-friendly, with an intuitive UI that’s easy to navigate. It features a customizable, Kanban-style view of the full hiring process from initial contact to offer sending. Drag and drop mechanism makes it easy to move candidates around as they progress through the different stages.
- Freshteam is affordable for SMBs to use while still having a comparable feature set to more expensive solutions.
- Freshteam is quite scalable. With four plans to choose from, customers can start out with the free plan, then upgrade to more features as their business grows.
- While Freshteam has a free-forever plan that small companies can use, the plan is limited in features and allows for only 3 published job postings. That said, Freshteam’s paid plans are quite affordable, and can be used by small businesses - should they need to - without breaking the bank.
- Freshteam might not be suitable for enterprises and agencies that do volume hiring and are in need of advanced applicant tracking, candidate sourcing, and relationship management capabilities, as we've confirmed via several user interviews.
This product from Freshworks, a business software developer from California, is an all-encompassing HR management solution specifically targeted for growing businesses. Freshteam can handle your human resources experience from job postings and applicant tracking all the way to features like an employee directory and time off management. We found the employee profiles a breeze to edit, since the user interface is quite intuitive and everything is clearly labeled. As mentioned, their Sprout version is completely free for up to 50 employees.
A limit to consider for recruitment efforts, however, is that the free plan is limited to 3 active job postings. That being said, you still get most of the ATS features, a basic HRIS, and the time-off tool. This is also accesible via the mobile app.
Freshteam is trusted by businesses such as SAP, Nissan, Daimler, JCDecaux, and EnergyCasino.
After the completely free plan, which has a user limit of 50, Freshteam starts at $1.20 per user, plus a $71 platform fee, all billed monthly. This includes more features, such as unlimited employee documents, job board integrations, time-off policies, and more.
The all-in-one platform for deskless employees also has a free version for small businesses. If you’re tackling human resources with a high number of deskless employees, Connecteam is an essential tool to consider.
- One of the only fully-mobile HR tech tools for deskless workers
- Very adequately-priced for all it entails, SMB-friendly
- Quite open to feedback, having implemented user suggestions as features in the past.
- In the communication hub, the app offers no confirmation that messages were sent and/or seen.
- Certain features that some teams consider essential, such as GPS-tracking, are only available in the higher-tier pricing plans.
Founded in 2014, Connecteam is one of the top HR apps for the management of deskless workers. They saw an opportunity in the fact that only 20% of the world’s workforce perform their tasks at a desk, yet the overwhelming majority of the HR management tools out there— and that we’ve seen over the years— focus on white collar employees and the like.
So, if you’re looking for a straightforward yet powerful and intuitive tool for managing employees that may not even have an email address (and has a free plan!) Connecteam is a tool you should demo.
From the Connecteam mobile app (iOS and Android), HR managers can handle tasks like staff scheduling, attendance management, timesheets, training, employee onboarding, and much more. Workers can interact with their side of this via their mobile device as well, where they can create an account with nothing but a phone number.
Now, all this being said, Connecteam is a great tool for HR in general, used by many desk-based companies as well. For instance, among the users we interviewed for this piece, we had HR managers from a data migration company (Relokia), and an IT services firm (PhotoAiD).
Connecteam’s free plan is geared towards small businesses, since it allows up to 10 users only. It’s free for life and includes features like the time clock, shift planning, checklists, as well as task and document management.
Of course, it’s worth mentioning that, should your team grow beyond 10 individuals, Connecteam’s plans are modestly priced and include more features as you level up. Also, each paid plan has a 14-day free trial you can take. For more information on their paid plans, and Connecteam in general, we recommend checking out our full review.
SMBs with up to 10 employees, with most of them being deskless workers.
Zoho People has a free plan that any business can sign up for. It is permanently free for up to five users, and provides essential tools such as a mobile app, employee database, and time off management. It has proven a solid starting point for many growing startups.
- Free plan includes essential HR features like employee data management and leave management.
- Available in multiple languages.
- All core HR features in a single dashboard
- Wide array of integrations
- User-friendly UI, constantly updated
- Available in multiple languages
- Free plan is limited to five users and 250MB of storage.
- The mobile app is occasionally buggy and slow to load.
- Since they offer so many modules, some may be not as robust as other products that have been more specific about covering certain needs. For instance, some teams have found their payroll offering to be quite basic.
- Not all that’s available in the web platform is available in the app
- Some users reported that the platform can be slow to load every now and then.
Zoho is a software company that makes everything from CRM to bookkeeping tools. The platform also offers a cloud-based HRMS that’s bound to check most boxes in any HR manager’s requirement list.
To test the product, we signed up for Zoho free plan and found that, while it has some limitations, it provides a strong set of basic features that are good for small business.
There is a five-user cap on the free plan (including one administrator), and storage is limited to 250MB. It includes basic HR functions like leave management and also some more exotic features like an AI chatbot.
“Zia” the chatbot, is a unique feature that helps employees find solutions to HR questions without requiring one-on-one help from an HR rep.
Employees simply ask a question, and the bot uses keywords to search the existing FAQs. If there are no matches, Zia automatically creates a new case that will be handled by an HR rep, and the database of FAQs grows.
Though the free plan features are basic, many users comment on the convenience of having multiple aspects of employee data available in one place. The mobile apps are also well-liked overall but are reported to lag occasionally.
However, 250MB of storage can be a deal-breaker for some teams. Additionally, customers on the free plan do not have access to 24/7 customer support, though they are offered support during normal business hours.
ZPE Systems, Cloudfronts Technologies, Zomato, SpiceJet, Foresight CFO.
Zoho People is free for up to five users. They also offer the following plans, billed annually,
- Essential HR: $1.25 per user per month.
- Professional: $2 per user per month.
- Premium: $3 per user per month.
- Enterprise: $4.5 per user per month.
The free version is a sound starting point for startups and budget-minded teams to take advantage of essential HR tools.
All of my team members are on Zoho. It starts with onboarding a candidate to our organization with the help of Zoho People, keeping the important documents, daily attendance, leave trackers, etc.
- I like the integration among the Zoho applications which makes life way easier.
- It also provides me with a wide range of features apart from attendance, leave, etc. so I keep trying new things.
- It was easy to set up; I didn't need to wait for an expert to set it up.
I just started my organization and wanted to keep records of their attendance, leaves, employee records, etc. I was using Zoho Books and was happy with that so I thought of trying Zoho People for HRMS. It has been nearly 3 years since I'm using Zoho People.
- There should be a few more integration options with other external software.
- The UI can be improved so interaction over the platform becomes easier.
- Sometimes changing the policies is difficult as quite a lot of things are interconnected.
I have used GreytHR and I found Zoho is quite advanced with a lot more features.
I think it all depends on someone's requirement but I think for startups and small-medium companies, keeping operations simple is key, we should not be wasting our time in dealing with bulky software. In this regard, Zoho People comes handy with the level of integration available within Zoho applications that can fulfill most of your organization's needs.
I have not seen Zoho People change a lot in the last 3 years since I started. There were some minor changes to the UI and some of the features which I found useful.
I think it is good for startups and organizations with remote teams etc. Also, if someone is using some of the other Zoho applications then I think it completely makes sense to use Zoho People.
I can’t think of an organization it wouldn’t be suitable for, but for a large organization, it might be difficult to align with Zoho People's predefined policies/structure.
As one of the most well-known and trusted names in human resources tech, BambooHR is worthy of consideration for their many perks and flexible pricing. They offer a free trial as opposed to a free version, but it’s worth checking out as their custom pricing can be quite reasonable.
- Relatively cost-effective, with a free version that provides essential HR functionalities.
- User-friendly platform that simplifies HR processes even for those inexperienced in the field. For instance, managing employee data, time-off tracking, and document storage is quite simple.
- Conveniently mobile accessible. Certain HR tasks can be performed on the go with the BambooHR mobile app.
- Flexible packaging and custom pricing is the way they roll. You can pick out one or two packages and pick other modules as add-ons based on your needs.
- Very simple and straightforward tool, easy to use.
- The free version of BambooHR has limitations on certain advanced features and functionalities available to the paid plans.
- Customization options may be restricted in the free version, limiting the ability to tailor the tool to specific organizational needs.
- Support options may be limited for free users, with priority given to paid subscribers.
- Payroll is only available for US-based employees
- Customer support is only offered during US business hours.
- Some modules like time tracking, performance management, and surveys are only available as add-ons.
This list had to include one of the top names in human resources software. Unlike all the previous contenders, BambooHR doesn’t have a free version that you can use for unlimited time. However, they’re worth mentioning because they offer a free trial of their all-in-one software and then go out of their way to find a version that will suit you. Before they come up with a personalized quote that will fit your budget, however, they are also likely to extend your free trial upon request or even give you a free demo of the advanced features.
Among the 20,000+ companies that use BambooHR, you’d find names like Quora, Universal Group, Reddit, Asana, Change.org, University of Maryland, Grammarly, Stance, Postmates, Wistia, the Jacksonville Jaguars, and ZipRecruiter.
Pricing is not disclosed upfront, but they do offer a free trial of their all-in-one software and then go out of their way to find a version that will suit you. Before they come up with a personalized quote that will align with your budget, however, they are also likely to extend your free trial upon request or even give you a free demo of the advanced features.
BambooHR's free HR tool is a good choice for small businesses and startups looking for a no-cost solution to streamline essential HR processes. It provides a user-friendly interface and essential HR features to efficiently manage employee data, making it particularly suitable for organizations with limited resources.
Bitrix24 is a hugely popular vendor with a massive array of tools for businesses and organizations. Some of their HR products are free, and for the same plan you can get several other business apps too.
While not solely HR-focused, Bitrix24 is used by more than 8,000,000 organizations all over the world. Nevertheless, the free plan also adds countless other features from the other Bitrix products. While more of a collaboration SaaS platform with a massive variety of tools like CRM, project management, and even a website builder, Bitrix24 also offers a highly reliable and intuitive HR information system. As of 2021, it includes over 25 HR tools. From those, several such as company structure, employee directory, and company knowledge base are included in the free version for unlimited users.
Saigon Newport Corporation, Properters, Endelza International
Companies looking for free HR tools with a bundle of other apps for business.
I use Bitrix24 every day for task management and HR management, though the software offers other interesting features. It allows me to create, assign, and track tasks easily, improving productivity and collaboration. I also manage employee information such as personal details, employment history, and performance evaluations with Bitrix24.
Additionally, I track vacation time, sick leave, and other HR-related activities. Although Bitrix24 has many useful features, I focus on tasks and HR management, which have streamlined our daily operations. I continue to explore its capabilities to enhance our productivity and performance.
- Mobile friendly: Users can access Bitrix24 on the go through its mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
- Diversity: Bitrix24 offers a wide range of features and tools, including project management, CRM, HR management, communication and collaboration, and more.
- Cost effective: Bitrix24 offers affordable pricing plans and also has a free version.
Our organization acquired Bitrix24 approximately three months ago as a complementary solution to our existing program. Due to some technical challenges, our previous program had been non-functional for an extended period, and we urgently needed a dependable tool to support our operations during that time.
After researching several alternatives, we opted for Bitrix24, impressed by its comprehensive functionality and intuitive interface. We were able to quickly create and manage tasks, projects, and communication channels, which were essential for effective collaboration within our team.
Although we have only been using Bitrix24 for a relatively short time, we have already noticed significant improvements in our workflow and productivity. We appreciate the platform's adaptability and flexibility, which enable us to tailor it to our particular requirements.
- Complex: New users may face a significant learning curve due to the complexity of the software.
- Integration: there might be restrictions on which apps can be integrated and the ease of integration.
- It could be restrictions on the extent of customization to tailor the platform according to your particular requirements.
Bitrix24 distinguishes itself from other similar tools in several ways. Its main strength lies in providing a comprehensive set of tools for project management, collaboration, communication, and customer relationship management, all in a single platform. This makes it an efficient and convenient solution for businesses and teams of all sizes.
Bitrix24 offers a unique social intranet feature, enabling team members to communicate and collaborate in a social media-like environment, which can be more engaging and intuitive than conventional project management tools.
Having used several project management and collaboration tools in the past, I can confidently say that Bitrix24 is one of the best. It offers a broad range of features and customization options, which can be tailored to suit the specific needs of my team.
When buying Bitrix24, it's essential to evaluate your team's needs, the level of complexity of your projects, the level of support and resources provided, and the cost. By considering these criteria, you can ensure that Bitrix24 is the right fit for your team and budget. Make sure to evaluate the pricing plans and compare them with other project management and collaboration tools to ensure that you are getting the best value for your money.
Bitrix24 has continuously improved its platform by introducing new features and functionalities to enhance its project management, collaboration, and communication capabilities. These improvements include advanced project management tools like Gantt charts, resource allocation, and time tracking, as well as collaboration features such as task assignments, file sharing, and team messaging. These upgrades have significantly strengthened Bitrix24's platform, making it a more complete and reliable solution for teams and businesses of all sizes.
Bitrix24 is an exceptional platform for teams and businesses that require a complete set of tools to manage their projects, enhance collaboration, facilitate communication, and maintain customer relationships. It is the perfect choice for organizations seeking an all-inclusive platform that can simplify their operations and boost their productivity. Additionally, Bitrix24's social intranet feature makes it an ideal solution for teams that prioritize engagement and collaboration among team members, enabling them to work seamlessly and efficiently
In some cases, larger enterprises may not find Bitrix24's customization options and integrations suitable for their specific needs. Due to its limitations, more specialized software solutions may be required to meet their unique requirements adequately.
Oddo offers a massive variety of HR & business solutions that can cover many needs for a company. Plus, they do it in several languages.
The interesting thing about Odoo is that they divide nearly all their feature offerings into stand-alone applications. Any of these is free for unlimited users and unlimited time until you either need more space or add another application. This is an excellent choice if you only need, say, time off tracking or a payroll app, and can be quite cost-friendly if you require only a few additional applications. It’s also comforting to know that, with Odoo, you only pay for what you use.
Odoo is used by companies like Southern Wine Group, BizTech College, and XB Press Buyer.
Companies looking to fulfill a specific use case for free, or those that would like many of their business tech tools to come from the same vendor.
OrangeHRM takes the time to understand your business and tend to be flexible enough to find an iteration of their solution that fits you. Their tools are used by thousands of users worldwide.
This is one of the most trusted and more established names in human resource management software. They offer all the necessary features to run an HR department in the modern era, except for payroll management. Their open-source version is completely free and quite scalable, but it does require you to manage your own servers.
Thousands of companies use one version or another of OrangeHRM. Some remarkable names include Johnny Rockets, Duke University, and RedHat.
We love Sentrifugo because it is a fully-fledged open-source HRMS that's completely free, making it a good choice for small and medium sized businesses.
Sentrifugo is a great option if your company would like to pursue the open-source route, but this HRMS is more clearly aimed at small-to-medium-sized businesses. It’s completely free, except for the fact that, since it’s open-source, you have to maintain your own servers. That being said, the Sentrifugo platform is easy to configure and extremely customizable.
Sentrifugo is completely free, but you need to take into consideration the cost of hosting it yourself.
SMBs that would like an open-source HRMS.
WebHR is completely free for teams with 5 employees or less. A perk of this product is that if you decide to upgrade, you can do it on a per-module basis instead of having to buy a whole suite.
While not the prettiest-looking software out there, WebHR is a good solution for SMEs that need a social tool and would like to be able to add or delete modules as they go. WebHR is free if you have less than 5 employees and, depending on the modules added, it can be as little as $1 a month per staff member. The base modules that it bundles together are enough for most HR departments and include a built-in messenger and discussion forum. Other modules such as Payroll and Recruitment can be added for meager fees that don’t exceed $2 per employee per month.
According to their website, some of the companies that use WebHR include Nissan, WaterAid, zameen.com, and Budget.
WebHR's pricing after the free version depends on the amount of modules you add. As mentioned above, it can be as little as $2 per user per month for all the base modules.
Companies looking for a free tool that would like the option of upgrading at any time to be low-cost.
WebHR has plenty of convenient features. Firstly, we can download the HR manual for our reference through it. Furthermore, we may raise requests for staff loan, whistleblower, and hospitalization claims. WebHR also has an integrated chatbot which offers assistance in addressing a wide range of HR-related inquiries.
- We initiate requests on the WebHR portal and we are able to see the progress status, whether the requests were approved or pending; In short, we like its transparency.
- There is a chatbot where we can directly communicate with HR employees for guidance.
- The HR manual and all circulars are easily available and can be searched by text or date.
Earlier, our organization’s human resource department shared the updated HR manual via email. All queries by the employees were entertained through email as well. It was a hectic exercise as many follow-ups were needed and, sometimes, we lost track of the email threads. In order to overcome this, our organization transitioned to WebHR. The platform automated the requests initiated by the employees, while tracking the changes and approvals.
- Upgrades sometimes take 2 or 3 working days of downtime which is a hurdle for employees.
- Uploading the relevant PDF documents for case submission and approval takes time.
- WebHR isn’t the most user-friendly; new users do need some guidance on how to use it. Guide book needs to read out for fresh employee to use the web HR as it is not much user friendly.
Well, earlier we were using emails for all types of queries and approvals so we have not used any other software yet.
This is a good platform where employees and HR connect with each other and communicate easily.
It is very necessary for our organization with a large number of employees. Each of our needs and requests are important, and it is HR's duty to resolve them promptly.
I am associated with the banking industry and I believe it is good for banking and other industries as well.
I don't think any organization will dislike this platform as it improves alot of processes for employees and HR.
- Our goal at SSR is to help HR and recruiting teams to find and buy the right software for their needs.
- Our site is free to use as some vendors will pay us for web traffic.
- SSR lists all companies we feel are top vendors - not just those who pay us - in our comprehensive directories full of the advice needed to make the right purchase decision for your HR team.