Mya Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Mya helps you recruit fast and reduce your hiring costs by automating candidate engagement in a very humanistic way. The fact that it seamlessly integrates with most applicant tracking systems is just the cherry on the cake.
Mya has grown insanely fast with $32 mm of venture funding, and has apparently invested much of that capital into R&D as their offering boasts a 79% reduction in time to interview, a 93% applicant completion rate, and many more interesting stats.
In order to get started, you can request a demo where right of the bat, the guys at Mya will ask you about your hiring volume.
L'Or√©al, Adecco, Advantage Solutions, Sevenstep, Comfort Keepers.
- Used by hundred of enterprises
- 40 clients among the Fortune 500 company list
- 5x increase in funnel conversion
- At L'Or√©al, they helped reduce the average time spent per applicant by 40 minutes.
- Recruit scheduling: Manage interviews with tools like Office 360, Google Calendar, and your ATS's calendar.
- Transcripts: When qualified candidates are scheduled for an interview, the event info includes a PDF with a transcript of their conversation with Mya.
- Conversation templates: You can choose from proven interview guides to improve the speed and efficiency of your hiring process.
Mya integrates with Bullhorn Jobvite, Greenhouse, and Workday, among others.
Pricing details are not provided unless you contact the guys at Mya.
Mya has several resources put together, such as webinars, eBooks, guides, and even a COVID-19 resource bundle.