Cornerstone OnDemand Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Cornerstone OnDemand makes highly-acclaimed software for recruiting, training, and managing. Their LMS is a stellar solution for large enterprises and small businesses alike.
Cornerstone OnDemand's LMS is best known for servicing large enterprise customers who need a dependable solution to ensure employees stay up to date with certification requirements, evolve their skill sets, and can get access to a blended learning model of both in person and virtual learning.
This vendor is trusted by companies like Wendy's, Nestle, Dell, and New Belgium Brewing.
- Used by over 75+ million people
- Used in over 180 countries
- Available in 50 languages
- Went public in 2011, listed on the NASDAQ as CSOD
- 3,000+ employees
- Learning on the go: Whether your workforce is highly mobile or not, it should help knowing that this LMS is also widely used as an iOS and Android app.
- Multi-format learning experience: Training is offered on a variety of formats, such as audio, video, digital docs, instructor-led, and even virtual reality.
Cornerstone has a good number of plug-and-play integrations with companies like Citrix, Cisco Webex, Skillsoft, LinkedIn, PayPal, Skype, and more.
Pricing for the Cornerstone OnDemand LMS is not disclosed publicly. However, they do offer a free trial.
At Cornerstone OnDemand there's a team of Client Success Managers who are mostly former HR practitioners. These guys would be responsible of implementing the solution within your organization, although implementation times will vary depending on the project's scope. The company also helps their clients with assets like a support central, a success center community, a resource corner, and a support dashboard.