Pluralsight Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
It's an eCommerce ecosystem specifically geared towards technology workers. They also have their own platform where ways to learn, such as skill assessments, certifications, and cloud labs, are offered.
Technology is changing rapidly and it doesn't take long for even the best technical teams to fall behind. Pluralsight provides assessments, courses and testing for technologists to stay sharp on the latest in skills, languages, and the softer side of how to get work done. Their expert-authored courses are offered on their own software product, Skills.
Skills by Pluralsight is offered with volume pricing, depending on the amount of licenses purchased.
Companies that use Pluralsight to build up tech skills include Adobe, VMware, ADP, Fujitsu, and Nasdaq.
- According to their own surveys, 93% of organizations that use Pluralsight saw a return on their investment after 6 to 12 months of implementation.
- 96% of those surveyed organizations are likely to recommend the tool.
- 70% of companies in the Fortune 500 list use Pluralsight
- This amounts to more than 17,000 business customers in over 180 countries.
- Hands-on learning: Skills by PluralSight not only offers courses on topics like software development and machine learning. They also add experiences like interactive courses, projects, and cloud labs.
- Apps and offline viewing: Skills is available on mobile and desktop apps. With those, you get to download course content so you can keep learning even without an internet connection.
Pluralsight can also integrate with your LMS if you're already using one, but want to spruce it up with their content. They do this through SSO, SFTP/FTP, their own APIs, or individually-formatted links.
There are two plans for Skills by Pluralsight, Professional, which is $579 per user per year, and Enterprise, at $779. With the former plan, you can start a team trial. With the latter, you can start a pilot. Both of them include the entire course library.
Implementation times will vary depending on the organization's size and requirements. However, getting started is as easy as signing up and downloading one of the apps.
Pluralsight offers a resource center and regularly-updated guides for solving any technical problemas that might arise.