PremierVirtual Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Premier Virtual comes with a plethora of features that are available at your fingertips. Some of its best features include a fully customizable hiring room, live reporting during events, candidate-matching, built-in email reminders, and more.
Premier virtual has designed a virtual career fair platform that mirrors very closely the experience of an in-person event. Their platform allows host organizers or talent acquisition teams to host single events, or design a strategy around remote hiring events throughout the year.
Their platform is great for organizations who want to host these types of events and want key features like 1:1 video chat, text chat with pre-canned responses to maximize efficiency.
Premier Virtual is a newer entrant to this market and their platform is evolving quickly. Be sure to get an updated list of features when you do a demo of their platform.
Virginia Career Works, Nashville Technology Council, Catalyst Career Group
- 1,100 virtual hiring events have been hosted through their platform
- 13,000 employers have used their platform
- Over 130,000 job seekers have attended an event powered by Premier Virtual
- The exclusive state wide virtual event platform for the states of Virginia, Wisconsin, Florida, Massachusetts and Tennessee
- The official virtual event platform for 1 in 3 workforce boards nationwide
- 1:1 video chats
- Text chats
- Customizable Lobbies and Booths
- Resume capture
- Robust post-event reports
Pricing is competitive relative to other industry players. They offer a single event package all the way up through five year deals.
Each event is simple to setup and take a few hours to plan and market.