We spend hundreds of hours researching the best HR and recruiting software so you don’t have to. We never take money from vendors during our research phase and rely heavily on practitioners and experts to help us recommend the right software. However we may earn a small fee if you click on vendor links on this page.
vFairs allows you to host career fairs (and other types of events) virtually in a 3d environment. Within this environment, you can promote your employer brand, communicate with candidates, and increase engagement through several gamification features.
Ease of Use
- vFairs allows you to host large-scale events virtually in 3d. You can customize lots of aspects, from your event venue, booths, and marketing collateral, down to animated avatars that represent your team.
- You get branded event mobile app that you can use for attendee check-in, webinar attending, networking, and more
- The team at vFairs is quite hands-on from the moment you sign up until after your event ends. They’ll assist you with onboarding, provide you with product training and guide you in designing and launching your events.
- vFairs pricing isn’t publicly disclosed, and you’d have to schedule a demo to find out much it costs for your event size and needs. Free trials are also not available at this time.
- As with many feature-rich products, it takes quite some time to get the hang of using vFairs, but the good news is that vFairs assigns customers dedicated customer success managers that are there to help.
- vFairs doesn't request that attendees confirm their email addresses after they register, which can create issues with attendees using email addresses that aren’t theirs.
vFairs is an online events management platform through which you can host virtual, in-person as well as hybrid events of different types, including conferences, exhibitions, career fairs, and more. For virtual event hosting, vFairs gives event organizers and attendees an immersive through customizable, 3D virtual venues that they can navigate as if they were in a video game.
Not only are vFairs’ virtual venues, lobbies, exhibit halls and auditoriums built to look and feel realistic, they also now have networking lounges, allowing organizers and attendees to move their avatar through the space and strike up conversations with people via audio or video, which emulates the feeling of ‘bumping into’ people and starting conversations at a real event.
If you’re looking to host virtual career fairs, vFairs can support you in several ways. The platform enables you to showcase your employer brand through webinars and all sorts of digital content. You can also promote job openings with vFairs’ Job Board module, customize the job application form, review resumes as they come in, shortlist promising candidates and conduct live video interviews.
To support in-person events, vFairs recently launched VenueGear, an offering that combines several tools and services to help you streamline on-site processes such as event registration, ticketing, check-in, badge and various marketing collateral printing. VenueGear also comes with a custom mobile app, allowing attendees to chat, attend webinars, look for other exhibitors, share their business card virtually, and check in during the day of the event.
vFairs is a robust and feature rich platform designed for organizations that want to host frequent or recurring large events. If you are a small business that doesn’t host events that often and the majority of your events are on a small scale attendee-wise, a solution like vFairs is probably an overkill for your company.
vFairs serves organizations across several industries, most commonly non-profits, education, and events services. A few of their most notable customers, past and present, include T-Mobile, Nestle, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Cornell University, and Duke University.
- Virtual environment: With vFairs, you can host large-scale events virtually with realistic 3D designs in multiple templates. The system allows you to personalize and brand your virtual event venue, booths, rooms, banners, and other marketing collaterals. You can also use customizable animated avatars for a more immersive event experience.
- Event gamification: vFairs offers several gamification features, including virtual leaderboards, scavenger hunts, trivia games, and live polling so you drive traffic to key spaces within your event and increase audience engagement.
vFairs also offers:
- Chat and networking
- Webinar hosting
- Event sponsorships
- Shopping carts for merchandise (or other products / services) selling
- Job board for virtual career fairs
- Audio and video interviews with candidates
- Automatic matching for attendees to network with one another
- Branded event mobile app for attendee check-in, webinar attending, networking, and more
You can connect vFairs with several third-party tools including Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Oracle Eloquoa, Zoom, YouTube, Vimeo, WebEx, Slido, PayPal and Stripe. Hundreds of other integrations are also possible through Zapier.
vFairs has custom pricing that varies depending on each user's needs. We recommend you reach out to their sales team to get an exact quote for your events.
Though vFairs serves companies of all sizes across different verticals, the bulk of their customers are small and medium-sized businesses based in the US or UK.
vFairs has a three-phase approach to event setup and implementation, and the whole process takes between 4-6 weeks to complete. In the first phase, they’ll assist you in setting up their event marketing, landing pages and registration. Then, they’ll collaborate with you in finalizing the design of your event venue and exhibition booths. The third and final phase is where additional features are implemented and training is provided for hosts, exhibitors or attendees.
Once you’re a vFairs customer, you’ll be assigned a dedicated project manager and customer service representative who’ll remain in continuous contact with you and guide you in setting up your virtual event space. They’ll also set up regular calls and proactively reach out to ensure you are progressing towards your goals and aren’t experiencing any blockers related to the system.
vFairs is a comprehensive events management platform that enables organizations to host virtual, in-person as well as hybrid events of several types including conferences, exhibitions, career fairs, summits, forums, university open days, and more. The platform offers an intuitive virtual experience to exhibitors and visitors alike, along with interactive audio/video chat features, and various customization options.
Some of the world’s biggest organizations such as Nestle', AT&T, Unilever, T-Mobile, and Sage use vFairs to engage their employees, potential candidates, customers, students/alumni and other audiences. A testament to their success, vFairs has expanded beyond their HQ to have offices in Canada, UK, Australia, Singapore, Pakistan, India and Dubai.
Dallas, Texas, United States
Number of Employees