We spend hundreds of hours researching the best HR and recruiting software so you don’t have to. We never take money from vendors during our research phase and rely heavily on practitioners and experts to help us recommend the right software. However we may earn a small fee if you click on vendor links on this page.
vFairs offers versatile career fair hosting. Whether virtual, in-person, or hybrid, it enables job posting, application handling, screening calls, interviews, and contact sharing, all in one mobile-friendly platform.
Ease of Use
- Hosts large-scale virtual, onsite, and hybrid events.
- Extensive customization options, including event venues, booths, and avatars.
- Branded event mobile app available for various event-related activities.
- vFairs' team offers hands-on assistance from onboarding to event conclusion, with product training and guidance.
- Every vFairs event includes a dedicated customer service representative and project manager known for their responsiveness.
- Positive participant feedback on event experience.
- AI-powered event marketing tools for quickstart content generation.
- Great integration capabilities.
- Undisclosed pricing.
- May take time to get the hang of all of vFairs’ features.
- Event setup may be time-consuming, and some users prefer more independence in configuration.
- Integration with CRM and custom-branded domain, while robust, will cost extra.
vFairs is an online event management platform designed for hosting diverse event types, whether virtual, in-person, or hybrid events. This versatility makes it work for multiple purposes, from career fairs to video screening interviews, conferences, networking events, and more.
One of its strengths lies in virtual career fairs. Employers can showcase their brand through webinars and digital content, promote job openings via a customizable Job Board module, conduct real-time resume reviews, shortlist candidates, and even hold live video interviews.
But what is even more interesting about vFairs is their dedication to creating realistic virtual environments, including venues, lobbies, exhibit halls, and auditoriums. In a recent update, they've introduced networking lounges. These lounges allow avatars to interact via audio and video, replicating the spontaneous conversations that occur at physical events.
vFairs has also stepped into the in-person events, offering tools for registration, ticketing, check-in, badge printing, and marketing materials. This package includes a custom mobile app for attendees to network, attend webinars, explore exhibitors, share virtual business cards, and check in during the event.
Another reason for recommending vFairs in our reviews is their ongoing system improvements. Recent additions include candidate screening questions, custom tags for recruiters, and AI-powered event marketing tools for content creation.
However, there are a few points to keep in mind. vFairs doesn't publicly share its pricing, so you'll need to set up a demo to get a personalized quote. Free trials aren't available at the moment either. vFairs may have a learning curve due to their rich feature set, but they do offer dedicated customer success managers who appear to be proactive in assisting clients.
The event setup process might take some time, and some users desire more independence in this process. In response, the vendor is working on a drag-and-drop landing page builder and a 3D room builder to help hosts independently develop their events.
vFairs is best suited for those planning to host events regularly rather than just once or twice a year, and it's ideal for events with more than 50 attendees.
vFairs is a robust and feature-rich platform designed for organizations that want to host frequent or recurring large events. If you are a small business that doesn’t host events that often and the majority of your events are on a small scale attendee-wise, a solution like vFairs is probably overkill for your company.
vFairs serves organizations across several industries, most commonly non-profits, higher education, healthcare, IT, and events services. A few of their most notable customers, past and present, include T-Mobile, Nestle, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Cornell University, and Duke University.
- Job Board: Display open job positions on a live job board.
- Candidate Management: Collect and review candidate resumes, either through candidate profiles or direct job applications.
- Resource Vault: Upload applicant guides, booth info, and more to resource vault.
- Virtual Swag Bag: Allow prospects to collect resources during their virtual swag bag.
- Communication Channels: Connect with prospects via chat, audio, and video calls.
- Auto-Matchmaking: Quickly match interested candidates.
- Meeting Scheduler: Schedule meetings and interviews in advance.
- Interactive Exhibit Booths: Provide access to application details via interactive booths.
- Spatial Connect: Facilitate networking in an immersive environment.
- Custom 3D Lobby: Create a custom 3D lobby for a vibrant virtual environment.
- Diverse Avatars: Welcome prospects with diverse avatars representing department reps.
- Customized Booths: Set up customized booths for different departments.
- User-Friendly Navigation: Host a career fair with familiar, easy-to-navigate spaces.
- Video Content: Upload welcome and navigation videos in the video vault.
- Webinars: Host info sessions with live, semi-live, and pre-recorded webinars.
- Audience Engagement: Live Q&As, polls, games, and leaderboards.
- Event Notifications: Keep attendees informed with in-event alerts and notifications.
- Custom Landing Page: Utilize a customized landing page to attract more registrations.
- Social Media Promotion: Promote the event via social media walls and user-generated content.
- Real-Time Tracking: Monitor real-time metrics and applicant journeys.
- Post-Event Analysis: Run post-event reports to analyze career fair ROI.
- Amplify Event Story: Share the event's story through press releases and case studies.
- Support: Dedicated project managers, in-event troubleshooting, 24/7 support.
You can connect vFairs with several third-party tools including Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Oracle Eloquoa, Zoom, YouTube, Vimeo, WebEx, Slido, PayPal, and Stripe. Hundreds of other integrations are also possible through Zapier.
vFairs has custom pricing that varies depending on each user's needs. We recommend you reach out to their sales team to get an exact quote for your events.
vFairs serves companies of all sizes across different verticals, yet the bulk of their customers are medium-sized organizations based in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia.
vFairs has a three-phase approach to event setup and implementation, and the whole process takes between 4-6 weeks to complete. In the first phase, they’ll assist you in setting up their event marketing, landing pages, and registration. Then, they’ll collaborate with you in finalizing the design of your event venue and exhibition booths. The third and final phase is where additional features are implemented and training is provided for hosts, exhibitors, or attendees.
Once you’re a vFairs customer, you’ll be assigned a dedicated project manager and customer service representative who’ll remain in continuous contact with you and guide you in setting up your virtual event space. They’ll also set up regular calls and proactively reach out to ensure you are progressing toward your goals and aren’t experiencing any blockers related to the system.
vFairs is a comprehensive events management platform that enables organizations to host virtual, in-person as well as hybrid events of several types including conferences, exhibitions, career fairs, summits, forums, university open days, and more. The platform offers an intuitive virtual experience to exhibitors and visitors alike, along with interactive audio/video chat features, and various customization options.
Some of the world’s biggest organizations such as Nestle', AT&T, Unilever, T-Mobile, and Sage use vFairs to engage their employees, potential candidates, customers, students/alumni and other audiences. A testament to their success, vFairs has expanded beyond their HQ to have offices in Canada, UK, Australia, Singapore, Pakistan, India and Dubai.
Dallas, Texas, United States
Number of Employees